2016 LSU Commit QB Felipe Franks Decommits

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 17, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

And by the way, I didn't say anything about negativity surrounding the program, I was talking about Les giving other recruiters tons of material to use so they can use negativity as a tool to recruit. Like the fact that year after year, the passing game is around the bottom of the SEC and close to the bottom in the NCAA.

GregLSU likes this.
  2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Been that way for years now and hasn't seemed to hurt...Also negative recruiting often has the exact opposite effect that was intended. Heard that from many prospects over the years.

GregLSU and ParadiseiNC like this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So in this case you just think it's the question of if Miles or Cameron will be here next year or not. But, why is that question out there? Is it because fans suck or because Les can't beat Alabama and can't seem to field a capable offense?

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

You know the answer to that already, recruits only go to schools where the fans don't complain about crappy offense. That's why LSU did horribly recruiting offense last year......oh.......wait.......LSU loaded the boat on offense in last year's class, nevermind.

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Miles, Cameron, etc...and what other schools like FSU or UF may lose at coaching positions. This was just a case of Franks and family finding out that Cameron has health concerns and immedietely scheduled additional visits to make sure he was making the correct decision given what details are out there. All those details are likely to change again.

6. TwistedTiger

Just a guess or is Cam thinking about retirement?

7. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

Since you are a founding member, I guess I am outclassed. I was at LSU from 1985-1990 and attended all of the home games and as many road games as I could including the ones in Florida. I hope you get what you seem to want, a change. Good luck with that. The fact that you (who slam others) on social media don't believe that it makes a "pimple" of a difference what fans think to recruits speaks loudly and clearly. Adios!

8. TwistedTiger

I never said I want a coaching change other than Peveto gone, you must have me confused with someone else. What I want is an offense that isn't from the days of leather helmets. I hope Miles is the one that brings us that, but it looks less likely each season. Maybe if the fire under his seat gets hot enough it will happen, maybe it won't. However you can bet that will affect recruiting 1000 times more than what we discuss here.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That happens everywhere there is big time football. If you think it's negative here go to a Georgia message board. I'll bet you A $1000 to a donut Mark Richt is getting raked over the coals.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  10. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member