2016 QB Cole Kelley

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by dudley, Feb 7, 2015.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't know about that but he sure is a sensitive fella. Doesn't know much about the process of evaluating a QB either but I'm willing to look past it. Perhaps you should give him the anonymous Internet character bit amigo?

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I understand. What is funny to me is that you think anybody cares if you ignore them. Let me 'splain how it works here. We don't ban people for being inflammatory, opinionated, or self-absorbed. It's not even against the rules to be an asshole. Say whatever you will, but understand this . . . people will get right in your face and disagree with the same vehemence that you offer. If you are a jerk, a flamer, a homer, a poser or an asshole, people will tell you that loudly and frequently until you moderate yourself or go find some greener pastures.

Put everyone on ignore if that blows your frock up. Trust me, people are already doing it to you. But you end up talking to yourself and nobody responds. Kind of pointless, eh? The idea with the ignore function is to remove people from your life that you just can't stand, not to hide anybody that disagrees with you or refuses to take your shit. You haven't been around long enough to have anonymous enemies here. The people you have proudly ignored already are mostly long-time respected members of the board, so that may explain why folks are treating you like . . . well, you know.

You say you come here to talk football and that is great. We all do. You say that you know a lot about LSU football and that is great, too. You also say that people who disagree with you don't know anything about football. That is kind of laughable. And here is the kicker . . . the verdict is still out on you, Hoss. We ain't convinced you know what you're talking about yet.

3. dudley

dudley oops!

@EyeOfTheTiger said " Not well said. First, my statement about Russell Shepard being listed as WR on 24/7 is correct. Sorry, that you two are soooo stupid you can't read. I have helped you by lifting his profile out of the 24/7 site and posting it above. And the rest of his crapola is simply him listing his OPINIONS and passing them off as facts. You two simply need to follow something other than recruiting...obviously above your pay grade."

What the brilliant eye doesn't realize is that 24/7 Sports didn't rate Shepard as anything coming out of High School in 2009. 24/7 Sports wasn't started until 2010.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  4. shane0911

but but but... I said he was an athlete, and a WR and a QB and I said ignore and idiots and you dum dums can't read.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  5. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

Odd because as soon as I mentioned putting someone on ignore, a tirade was started....sort of what you are doing right now FYI. Also, in the help section, same derogatory comments started when someone else asked about ignore. So I guess your definition of "anybody cares" is not exactly accurate is it? Obviously people do care or their panties wouldn't get in a bunch huh? As far as supposedly putting everyone on ignore, I have put a small % of ignore. I don't want to waste my time with the incompetent or uninformed. If I wanted to discuss LSU sports with someone like them, I could find a drunk with the same coherence that some present here. As far as people putting me on ignore, certainly hope the losers do. Like I said, I don't want to discuss things with them anyway. And once again, disagreement is not the issue....stupidity, ignorance, and incompetence is.

For the record, one incredibly easy test for me to judge incompetence is when someone blames everything that goes wrong on Jennings or the QB position....missed FG? Must be Jennings' fault? WR ran the wrong pattern? Yep, that was Jennings! OL made matador blocks? Why didn't Jennings know that was going to happen? Cameron calls 2 OT running plays in a row which nets 2 yards total? 3rd and long...yep, Jennings is to blame for that also. We have Shane who continues to claim he understands the passing game is more than just the QB and then in his next 6 posts blames Jennings for everything. Jennings outplays the ND QBs with enough scoring to win? Nope, not Chavis fault for giving up a million 3rd and longs. Yep, you guessed it....Jennings let those conversions occur also.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  6. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

Actually, I see you still can not read. Or do you not know the difference between "and" and "or". Look it up, Einstein, not the same meaning.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why you talking shit about me? :p

cajdav1 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its clear you are new.

I can 100% say that most of us have talked shit on just about every LSU player not named PP7. Hell, we even bitched about OBJ during the 2013 UGA game.

It just so happens that majority of the mistakes on O relate to Jennings in some form or fashion.

I don't even know why I bother. i'm on ignore!!!

9. shane0911

So I can do that

10. shane0911

Well, on the contrary I'm not the one who said Russell was touted as a WR and then I posted this

2015-02-11 21.12.09.png

Maybe you missed it the first time.
    We all know what you said, we all know who you are. The inside joke is who will be the one to push you over the edge.

ParadiseiNC likes this.