2016 QB Cole Kelley

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by dudley, Feb 7, 2015.

1. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

Didn't miss it the first time, Einstein and even replied to it. I will post the reply again just in case "maybe you missed it the first time."

Original response:
    {"Actually, Russell Shepard was rated a 5* QB or athlete or wide receiver"

My original statement...are you retarded? BTW, that is a rhetorical question...you obviously are! BTW, I just quoted posts including one by a recruiting analyst that said that LSU was the school that offered him the chance to try to play QB. Tell me, Einstein, if you are the supposed #1 dual threat QB and no one wants you to play QB, what does that make the #2 dual threat QB, Einstein?}

Of course you know who I am. I am the one who is knowledgeable about LSU football and recruiting...you, not so much. Anyway, you can have this "topic" since you and Dudley-do-right or whoever that started this thread have gone way off topic. I will just conclude with James Smith has already pointed out one of Kelley's weaknesses....poor mobility. He rates him the 40th best player in LA....his offers are pathetic....the services rated him low. But I'm sure he will make some camps and IF he can show something, his offers will increase. If not, he may very well end up at some mid-level program. And despite what you laughingly said, he is NOT as good as Anthony Jennings from what I have seen so far. That is why Jennings was rated a 4* out of HS...this guy a medium 3* at best. Spin like a top....I won't be posting again or reading this topic anymore. It is a waste of my time.

Since Dudley is on ignore, I don't see this topic anyway unless it is the most recent post in LSU Recruiting. The topic was started by him and thus under normal conditions, I don't even see the topic listed. Good news right there.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

@EyeoftheTiger 2015 well lets see, hard to keep up with your ramblings but here are the important parts, I am not for or against the recruitment of this kid yet, simply don't know what else is around but he isn't terrible and I'm not for burning bridges before I have reached the other side.

Oh, and no, he isn't as good as Jennings, he is BETTER than Jennings. Already. Hands down, I watched maybe less than 2 minutes of the video that was posted and it is obvious. Well, of course not to you because you will say some retarded stuff about who he is playing against but to the keen eye, oh hell I'm wasting my time again.

Go take your blood pressure medication and then try again later podnuh. I'll be here.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

BOT: Only has three offers, Ark, Tulane and ULaff. Looks to be a good player. Should get an offer from more schools during camp time.

5. LSU1913PAW

LSU1913PAW Freshman

Ignoring all the BS. This kid needs an offer now and lock him up for 2016.

LSUDad likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I am inclined to at least think he deserves a look. There is discussion in another thread about coaches that offer and then something better comes along and then what? I only say this because I don't know what the qb class has to offer. It seems Patterson is a little bitch that won't get out from under big brothers watch. Good luck with that in the future shae. I'd say at a minimum, send the kid a letter saying "we have our eye on you" no promises, just that we are interested. Hell I don't even know if that is legal, @bhelmLSU?

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

TigerEducated, is that you?

Shane is a whining scapegoater and one of the best. You are an arrogant know-it-all and I am a cynical disputer and we are also accomplished. It takes all kinds, amigo. Grind up a little tolerance and add it to your smoothy.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Smoothie....just saying. Does that make me a smartass?

Brian likes this.
  9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You are a huge smartass and smooth one at that.

tirk likes this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

;)