2017 NBA Finals

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by shane0911, May 31, 2017.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Who you got?

Everyone under the sun is just handing it to the warriors so I'm going with LBJ

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Had Cleveland last year got em again. Mainly pulling against Durant and curry. And draymond.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

7 ft. dudes putting a ball into a 10 ft. hole. Meh

Used to love the game but since spud hung it up, not so much. Worse than NASCAR and I don't even watch that any more.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I suppose I should root for the long suffering blue collar fans of the Mistake by the Lake to win another one over the whine and cheese snobs of Gay Bay. But I just can't. The city got their first title of any kind in over 50 years last season and the Indians made the 'World Series. Even the Browns had a good draft and didn't pull the usual bonehead moves as in the past. Can anybody say Johnny Manziel? If Cleveland doesn't watch out they won't be long suffering any more. Maybe LeBron will take his talents to the Staples Center after the finals. (Ha Ha)

Both teams are playing a a peak level through the first 3 rounds. Warriors still undefeated at 12-0 and Cavs only loss they blew a big lead to the Celtics. On one side it's LeBron, Love and Irving and on the other it's Curry, Durant, and Thompson. I'm saying it here - Draymond Green will be the difference. IF he can keep his head and avoid the technicals that would get him suspended. Draymond is the glue. Rebounds, assists, defense and if push comes to shove he can step up and score.

Warriors in 6

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I was a San Francisco Warriors fan as a kid,.. then switched to the Trailblazers when they were born. Lost interest in the NBA many years ago, amazing how little I care now. Still, this rubber-match series is intriguing, I think I'll watch it,.. Bengal's prediction, Warriors in 6 sounds right to me.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Didn't expect the blowout in Game 1 but it really doesn't mean anything more than one game.

7. shane0911

Yep, game 2 will tell a lot. They may want to think about at least trying to put someone on 35 geez

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Warriors only had 4 turnovers the whole game. How is that even possible.

9. shane0911

Because as much as I hate it they are just that good. When they want to be.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Anybody who wants a reason to hate the Cavs and root for LeBron to lose another NBA finals? Somebody spray painted a racist slur on the gate of LeBron's $21 million mansion in Los Angeles. Stupid, yes, but in a press conference LeBron compared an act of vandalism to the 1955 lynching of black teenager Emmit Till for whistling at a white woman and said how tough it is being black in America.

Of course the liberal media was full of praise for LeBron's "courageous" statement. He talked about how Till' s mother left the casket open so everybody could see the brutality of the crime. Yet LeBron had the graffiti cleaned up even before the police arrived to investigate.

Comparing a little graffiti to a heinous crime is a bit over the top. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that LeBron hired somebody to spray it.