2018 LSU Football Season Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GregLSU, Jul 31, 2018.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

How many games do you see LSU winning this season?

(Texas Stadium) Miami - Push
    Southeastern Louisiana - W
    @ Auburn - Push
    Louisiana Tech - W
    Ole Miss - W
    @ Florida - L
    Georgia - L
    Mississippi State - W
    BYE
    Bama - L
    @ Arkansas - W
    Rice - W
    @ Texas A&M - W

Realistically I think LSU wins 7 games this season, but the optimistic Tiger in me says there's 1 or 2 games that LSU can win to push us to a 9 win season. I think the Miami and Auburn games can both be wins for us. What say y'all?

unclenick likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

The barn is way too early in the season to not say we are gonna get gypsy fucked in JH. We are soo beating Florida. Fuck those odds that Mullen is gonna get some in the first year. I don't care if we lose every game this season, we gotta beat those bastards. Them and their pathetic fucking fan base need their nose rubbed in it.

Dawgs graduated a lot after last season and I am not so sure Kirby is reloadable yet or not, but GD that is gonna be a fun game to watch, but we could have our hearts ripped out at home just the same. I think we take the canes just on the pure fact that have zero ideas what defense to prepare for us. Our D is gonna be legit out the gate, so I think we go over and take their belt, chains, cheerleaders and all their coke. We don't need to steal a win against them, we need to take that mf'er and slap the taste outta their mouths. I think we surprise the gumps and lose close, again. That Rice game tho...

Everyone is clinging to that 7.5 line and I just can't help wanting to take the over. I say we win 8 games and the rest is a bonus.

Anyway you shake it, it is golden girl season with all the libations to make it interesting. Geaux Tigers!

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'm not into predictions (except that we gonna beat the piss out of Bama this year) but wanted to say good to see you Greg.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Love that.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

the season begins and ends in Texas but more specifically the Miami game...win that one and you are 4-1 going into Fla and Georgia...lose it and there's a real good chance LSU is 4-4 at best before november making 7-5 the best case scenario.

beat Miami and I think we wind up 9-3 losing to bama, auburn, and georgia

Winston1 and GregLSU like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What he said. I think we beat Tha U.
    Somehow I think we are going to pull at least one big upset, either Auburn or Georgia most likely Georgia at home. The key to a 10-2 season is beating the cowbells to avoid being upset by FL, RKansas or the faggies.

If Bama is ever to be beaten this would be the season. They lost a lot on defense but will the mighty Joe Burrow and crew ne able to take advantage of that? I doubt it but our D could keep it close.

GregLSU likes this.
  7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

With the tough schedule and uncertainty at key positions, I'm not optimistic about a Top 25 season. I see us 7 - 5 at best.

Richdog and GregLSU like this.
  8. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

This sounds about right to me. I’m optimistic about the last paragraph being the final way it shakes out.

GregLSU likes this.
  9. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

In CFB, it is important to have a great coach and a solid QB.

We have a lousy coach that no other marquee program would have ever hired, and a question mark at QB.

I ain't feeling great.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How we gonna do that Daniel Son O and E suck I thought.