2019-2020 Basketball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Nov 3, 2019.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

88-79 win. If Smart has some success he starts to play wild. Mays is solid but can’t take over a game. Not a lot of flow, looks like a bunch of dudes out there. I’ll take a choppy game 1 win, though.

tirk and Jmg like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i went to the game, and i am already home. living downtown and parking in the motorcycle place is quick.

i want to see more bishop. he looks very smooth. and they need a ballhandler. smart always seems a little funky with the ball.

wiilliams is a max effort mofo. that guy goes hard. too bad he is a bricklayer. cant see him ever making it in the NBA. darius days on the other hand is a sniper. and a board man. board man gets paid.

watford looked nervous.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the lack of pure athleticism is a concern. last year when tremont was flying down the court at warp speed, and he saw marlon taylor you knew it was about to be acrobat circus. that was really fun.

i predict breakouts from darius and bishop. i hope williams stays in school forever until he can shoot. he seems like a pure athlete with poor minor coordination skills. no handle, no shot. is a beautiful physical specimen though. still too small though. hope he has at least a few nuclear tomahawks this year.

i hope aundre hyatt isnt gonna need that knee brace long. he seems like the kind of strong fella that can shoot that they could really use.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have always thought mays was overrated. makes few mistakes, but not really amazing. i think wade likes the smart dr mays and praises him for leadership, but i am not buying that he is as good as wade always says. consistent, boring, not very ahtletic. i would be happy to see bishop get plenty of minutes at his expense.

days fouls alot. manning is athletic, as advertised.

a nice W. good start. boot up bitches

5. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

Wade wont be happy with the turnovers.
    But VCU has looked bad in their two games. N.Tejas should have won tonight.
    Control our short but wide and quick center and you have them by the shorthairs.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Wade will figure out this fragmented puzzle. But this is no auburn reboot. We have no natural positions it seems. But it's one game. I think no legit teams will want to play us yet no teams will we often run out the building.

I think you can make some money playing on us in big games and against us as a heavy favorite. Also playing over the total most nights seems like the right way to go.

That turner kid was legit. He magnified what we are lacking.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Also what's with smarts hairline. We may have the ugliest group of dudes ever assembled who maybe should all shave their heads but there's a real chance that would be worse.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I’m looking at him like, is that intentional? Looks like a young uncle playing ball.

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Worth mentioning. In their first two games this week, Nicholls St. has taken Illinois to overtime and beat Pitt, both games on the other team's home court.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

wade has some sort of stats expert doing consulting for scheduling these teams. everything is always exactly by design. best coach in the country

lsu-i-like and HoopHound like this.