2019-2020 Basketball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

bishop is in the transfer portal. i expect to hear that cooper is a well withing a few days.

lsu-i-like and tirk like this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

[​IMG]
    Dick Vitale

✔@DickieV

Many naysayers claim the @NCAA enforcement staff will not do anything in relation to the sleazy stuff shown during The SCHEME & the hoop trials . Trust me reliable sources tell me that LSU & ARIZONA basketball will be hit with MAJOR allegations by the NCAA .

Nothing on coach cal still huh dick.

HoopHound and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i feel bad for bishop. has to leave all his new friends that he hung out with for a year, went to spain, travelled around the SEC, hoopin, kickin it.

i wonder what is the procedure when you get squeezed out. wade has like 9 juggernauts coming, not enough scholarships unless copper and bishop get cut.

cooper was lucky to ever be here, he shouldnt be torn up. bishop is a real player, was recruited. how does it work? is his scholarship not renewed? is he told in strong language to give it up and go away? i hope oneal pays his own way and hyatt doesnt get cut.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I think some coaches will help a play they don't need anymore find another school that's a better fit. These coaches all know each other so all WW would have to do would be pick up the phone.

He could reccomended Cooper to anywhere. Cooper is not going to come back with some other team and drive a spike though our hearts.

Bishop is another story. I doubt Wade helps him go to another SEC school.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think wade is a nice guy that cares about his players, and i am sure he wants to help bishop get a spot somewhere that helps him out, where he plays and succeeds even if it was in the SEC. i am just curious about the actual policy. is the scholarship revoked? what if bishop refuses to leave? can he walk on? it seems like they should promise players 4 years from the start.

i would hate to leave. i would be quite sad. teams are like brotherhoods.

also players shouldnt have to sit out after transfer.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Scholarships aren't a 4 year contract. They are good for one year and have to be renewed every year.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

interesting didnt know that

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

marlon taylor was one of the most explosive dunkers in team history. presumably he will be taking his talents to the g league or maybe israel or serbia

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hopefully there's a role he can play for some NBA team. Got to be with his quickness and leaping ability.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

bruh i apologize for all these posts in a row. i got the cabin fever, bored as fuck. i would go do something but yunno....cant. fucking locked up

the 2018 was my favorite of the wade era.would have loved to see wade coach in the tournament game vs mich st. godamn joe alleva that dumb shitbag.

watford was a 5 star guy coming in with hoopla, but last year the two big dogs of williams and reid were more exciting. watford is a finesse guy. last yeah it was all dunks, all the time. next year will be back to dunktown. those big fellas coming next year are gonna throw down some big jams. cant wait. i love dunks like crazy. (only in game dunks, dunk contests are shit)

lsu-i-like likes this.