2019 LSU Baseball Season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 10, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Midweek.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Who is Bryant. Did Kobe buy a baseball team. 3 games against some friend of mainieri from 1940 I suppose. 1 midweek would have sufficed.

watson1880 likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

From Rhode island. Their baseball stadium seats 500.

5. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I did not know who they were either. Hopefully a nice warm-up series.

6. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Sounds like UGa's park.

7. tirk

Lsu / South Alabama postponed.

Basketball still a go at 8pm.eATMe u.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Was just reading an article about South Alabamer and them boys are no slouch. They have a world class pen and a starting rotation that can hang with anybody. Not the kind of team you wanna face mid-week with an all-hands approach.

9. tirk

Been waiting on it for a real test. Postponed til the 3rd.

Walker has now been screwed on 3 starts. Now he gets southern tomorrow.

Then again we need to stay undefeated with mirrors for now.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. tirk

#1 LSU Tigers at #19Texas Longhorns Game Times (CST)
    Friday 3/1: 630PM
    Saturday 3/2: 330PM
    Sunday 3/3: 100PM

All three games will be broadcast on The Longhorn Network. This will be a new channel for a lot of Tiger fans to find and in anticipation of many threads asking the same question, I hope to compile all the information needed for you to watch the Tigers this weekend.

A great way to start preparing this week is to check to ensure your cable/satellite/streaming service carries the LHN.

Here are your options of watching this weekend:

1) Watch on TV with your regular cable or satellite package. Dish network channel is 407. Direct TV is 677. It appears COX carries the channel in LA, AR, KS, and OK: the channels will be different depending on which region you reside in, go here to see what your local channel for it is Cox Channel Line-Up

For Cox customers in Baton Rouge, the Longhorn Network is available on channel 705 but you must have a "big box" receiver or Contour TV and have Cox's "Sports Pak 2" service.

Cox NOLA is 1309
    U-verse is 1611

2) Stream the games via WatchESPN App. I anticipate this to be the most popular option so I will spend a little more time here. Make sure you know your login information beforehand, whether you borrow it or have your own. You will need a streaming device, almost everyone should know what these are and how to use them but happy to help out any first timers. Once again, ensure your provider carries the channel in some capacity.

I have DTVNow, the channel line-up on their website does not have LHN listed when I search for it in my package but when I utilize watchespn, I am able to access the channel. So if nothing else, check the app before doing anything with your provider because you may be able to pull the games up even if you don't have LHN specifically in your channel line-up.

One nice option would be to sign up for a streaming service through a free trial (they all have these available) and use it for the weekend, then cancel the service. The DTVNow second tier package, I believe the "just right" package, will get you the channel via watchespn.

If you reside in an area that will not let you access the channel due geographical coverage, I suggest using a VPN while utilizing the watchESPN app. This is above my paygrade so I suggest going to the tech board for advice.

3. Other video streaming options. Unfortunately there really aren't many options out there but if you know how to find streams of the less than legal variety, go for it. I will not post about or give instructions on finding illegal streams but you can email me for help on any of these options I have listed here *wink wink*

4. Watch at a bar. I have no information on places that will show the game but I am sure most will have cable or satellite packages that carry LHN so could be worth calling around your area. If anyone would like to post information on places they know will show it, I will add here

5. Listen on the radio/streaming radio. 98.1 will be broadcasting the game as always and you can listen via your radio or certain radio streaming apps. I believe IheartRadio is the service that will allow you to pull the game up but I am not certain as I have never used it. I am unaware if they charge a fee for the service.

The LSU Sports Mobile App is also a viable option here.

someone posted this at tos and a few displaced ones were asking for this.

@CajunlostinCali
    @shane0911

kcal likes this.