2019 LSU Baseball Season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 10, 2019.

1. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I call a baseball game insignificant to my joy. You are old enough to know this.

To a different point, CPM has earned my respect, both on and off the field. It is sophomoric to expect to win the conference, much less the CWS, every 5+ years. Many of you act as if we are entitled to win it every year. I'm at the point in my life where I take it as it comes and enjoy it for what it is.

Y'all do entertain the hell out of me with your bitching about it though! :)

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I watch baseball games for entertainment purposes. If the game gets out of hand or we're playing like shit I switch to something else. I don't feel that we are entitled to win the SECC or get to the CWS every year.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The deeper the pain the greater the joy when it comes. Ask Cubs fans how they felt in 2016 after 108 years of futility. Or Red Sox fans in 2004 after finally shaking the curse of the Bambino.

Offend the gods of baseball and you will pay. What kind of person could be so vile as to provoke the gods into turning what could have been the best young pitching staff in the SEC into a MASH unit?

4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Sorry dude, I'm not superstitious.

LSUTiga and GiantDuckFan like this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Correct. I’ve stayed out if these as requested. If you could go back you’d see minus one game, I think it was, when I posted during a game, we won.

6. COTiger

Pardon me, but why were you requested to stay out of those games and no others?

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

My friend, no offense but let’s let sleeping dogs lie. More specifically, let’s let psych mod lie. ;)

shane0911 likes this.
  8. COTiger

The dogs awake and wants an answer. OTOH, you probably don't have one.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because contrary to what he'd like to believe he brings a very strong gris gris. He knows nothing about the game. Things go horribly wrong when he is around. See Walker two years ago, the disappointment of last season and the abortion he turned this season into.

10. COTiger

How is him allegedly knowing nothing about the game contributing to our shitty record this year? Personally, I think injuries, particularly to our pitching staff have more to do with it.