2019 Season

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Bengal B, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Terron Armstead with a high ankle sprain. Expected to be out several weeks.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Just read that....he may be one of the best LT's in the league, but I swear, the guy could get hurt if an excited puppy jumped on him.

So, 2nd teamers at both LT and LG for awhile, and ATL bumrushed us like crazy two weeks ago. Good news is, it will be Easton, not Clapp at LG, and he's played well the last 2 weeks. Omameh didn't do too badly in place of Armstead yesterday either.

Good thoughts, friends. I'll be in stadium wearing my black and gold Thursday night.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Easily the most injury prone player. He's only played in more than 12 games twice and the last time was 3 years ago.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Alvin Kamara is dating an Atlanta stripper named Just Ace.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Seattle's is the leader in the NFC West because they beat San Francisco. The Psaints beat Seattle. So why is Seattle thr #1 seed and the Saints #3 behind Green Bay? If the Packers hold the tiebreaker over the Saints shouldn't the seeding apt this point be

#1 Green Bay
    #2 New Orleans
    #3 Seattle

6. didit

didit Veteran Member

this was explained yesterday on NFL network... with a 3-way tie, head to head gets tossed because they don't all have the same opponents and didn't all play each other... next tie breaker is conference record... that turd we had against the dirty turds hurts us in this scenario... the fudge packers need to lose a game, we need to win out and seachickens need to win out for us to get the number 1 spot... so we're rooting for the 12th man to win out and the pack to lose 1...

Rolan and ParadiseiNC like this.
  7. mctiger

And that's why it sucks that Dalvin Cook is hurt. GB at Minny Monday night. Vikes are playing for a wild card and could win even without Cook, but I would like their chances a lot more if he were playing.

8. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

3 Way tie and Seattle and Green Bay both have better divisional records, they lost to AFC teams and we lost to all NFC teams. I believe Seattle beat Green Bay, so there is no clear head to head tie breaker.

9. mctiger

It would appear Dalvin Cook means more to the Vikings' offense than Drew Brees does to the Saints'.

Rolan likes this.
  10. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Cook is a beast