2nd half offensive effort against Alabama was a fluke

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DoctorDave, Nov 13, 2010.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I was hoping that maybe JJ turned a corner against Bama, but after tonight, I'd say we're still where we were with him. Our offense is still weak. Winning 51-0 against ULM is nothing to hang your hat on, we did what we were supposed to do. Archer / Hallman could have beat ULM 51-0.

I blame Miles and Crowton for our qb situation, but Miles has some unusual positive attributes as well. Hell, even though I hold him to blame, I respect the way he has been able to win in spite of it. I now think I'd miss his eccentricities. But I think we could probably do better - hell, even if it is only getting a new better OC.

I think all of you sunshine pumpers who can't stand to read criticism are just too much. Miles will be as good as his staff, I think, so we should be solid as long as we can keep Chavis, and if we can get a cracker jack offensive coordinator (and Miles can keep himself from meddling too much), watch out we'll be damn strong. The recruiting is something else that Miles is knocking it out of the ballpark, it seems. But there is so much room for criticism I don't see how even the cheeriest pumper could deny it.

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Have discussion. Discuss the whole fuggin game, though...not just the ONE bad thing.

3. Rex C.

Rex C. member

That's more like it. Now STFU and go make me a sammich, whiney-boy.:milesmic:

4. DoctorDave

DoctorDave Guest

yessu

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

So, you blame Miles for the 9-1 top 5 BCS position? Got it. Me too. I'm with you. :thumb:

6. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

I know you see the issues. I just don't think DoctorDave was necessarily wrong in his assessment of the offense.

7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I don't either...still a dumass thread.

8. WoodlandsTiger

WoodlandsTiger Founding Member

I hear you, our qb sucks and our coach eats grass. 9 and 1 - geez, lighten up big fella or drink another one.

9. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

51-0 9-1 and people are bitching. Man that is pathetic.........

This team doesn't have a prolific offense deal with it. But we have an overall damn fine football team with a great head coach......

Geez....

1 person likes this.
  10. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

our QBs wouldn't have looked so bad if Randle and Tolliver catch the TDs thrown right to them. Or if Randle catches a pass for a first down or Wright catches another pass for a first down or if.....

1 person likes this.