2nd Presidential Debate

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 9, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

jihadists are from what religion? You can't have jihad without Islam.

And don't come back with the crusades or inquisition. Shit that's many many centuries old doesn't count.

Bengal B, LSUpride123 and Winston1 like this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"Islamic" insinuates pertaining to the entire religion; "jihadist" to the extreme elements thereof.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

What does this mean? Well I know what pussy is, just not sure what you meant here.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Idiot...Islamic refers to a religion. When you use the term radical Islamic terrorism you're talking about someone who uses his/her religion as a reason to commit terrorist acts.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I just posted two articles about the major party candidates in Facebook. One describes DTs lewd comments and the other HRC's dirty tricks. They are but the tip of the iceberg showing how deplorable both HRC & DT are. Neither are worth the vote and perhaps both should be in jail.
    What can you say about DT? He is a megalomaniac egocentric unstable man who has left a trail of ruin through his bullshit life. He brags about ruining others to escape bankruptcy. His personal conduct is an insult to the principles of society. His political stance if you can describe it is so shallow and ever changing that it defies description. Let's see he is pro planned parenthood, pro single payer healthcare....sound like a republican? He has no understanding of how government runs or the rule of law. In short he is a disaster.
    Then there's HRC. The funny thing about her is that her first job was as an assistant on the Democrat Watergate committee. What is she doing today? She's spying on Bernie Sanders and using dirty trick to beat him. She's a pathological liar as has been shown time and time again. She is in debt to big banks, she copies up to the Saudis..such exemplars of human rights. Unlike Nixon she is incompetent...Libya, Russia, Syria weren't exactly Nixon's trip to China. She keeps an enemies list, like tricky Dick. IMO her worst trait is the corrupt pay for play crony capitalism pay for play system she operates. It is insidious and rots our system as completely as DTs instability. HRC is as dangerous as DT and unfit for office.
    You supporters of both! What are you thinking? How can you justify support of two people who undermine your principles? The excuse that HRC or DT is so bad I have to vote for the other doesn't fly. Neither one is worth your support.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Right on all counts yet I'll still pull the lever for Trump. Trump is a buffoon but I don't hate him or wish he would die. I can't say the same about the wretched cunt. I wish she would die slowly covered with festering boils. Not that my vote matters one bit. Louisiana's 6 electoral votes will go to /Trump no matter who I vote for. The only way my vote would mean anything would be if I lived in a swing state where the results may be very close and in doubt.

uscvball likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

To Louisiana's everlasting shame.
    You know why you hate her, don't you? Because she has consistently beat your Republican ass. Your Party has feared her for over 30 years, thus your relentless smears. Thankfully, this is still a nation of laws, and because she hasn't committed any crimes she's never been convicted. I'm very much looking forward to her ultimate revenge.

8. LaSalleAve

The entire religion wants your head removed from your shoulders.

Frogleg likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

Means Milania will deny Trump sex.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

With HER, maybe, but no. He can find plenty that aren't "Like a monster."

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016