2nd Presidential Debate

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 9, 2016.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It shows he isn't as politically incorrect he'd have everyone believe. That did annoy me too. I think Hillary being passive and letting trump walk all over her is very telling of her presidential demeanor. Weak.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

She had no answer for him when he confronted her on defending Bill's philandering. And he dared her again to denounce Islamic terrorism for what it is, and she blustered about trying to give the politically correct answer. Not a fan of his and he's certainly no politician, but she is absolutely not Presidential material.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How do you apologize for something you said 11 years ago. It's even more cowardly of the republican establishment to try and distance themselves from him as well saying he needs to quit. Fucking politicians. Outraged over some comments but not outraged they make 6 figures and get lifetime benefits.

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

The hypocritical part of all of this is, you know damn well all of these lawmakers acting like they are insulted over his 11 yr old comment all sit back smoking, drinking, and telling stories of their "conquests" while making back door deals that do more harm than good to the average American citizen. If all the men in our Gov't had to take polygraphs on this subject, they'd all fail miserably.

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

Rex is above it.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Rex either has impotent issues, or has nothing of any value to offer a woman.

If my high school thru 30's days came out to public light, I'd be castrated. Hell I tell my girlfriend a few times a week minimum I want to eat her meat.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

Rex stopped muffslapping at 12, apparently.

GregLSU likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I think the apology is more about his wife. Win or lose, he still has to go home.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You actually think she is gonna leave? He could have grabbed Clinton by the pussy and she would still be at home.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I find it outrageously ignorant for NBC to now be suspending Billy Bush. 11 years ago this shit happened. He was on a different show for God's sake. It's like Hollywood management forgot they have been utilizing the casting couch for eternity and that sexism is a yuge problem for them.

For decades, Hollywood movies and shows have portrayed women as nothing but stupid sluts or murder/rape victims. NOW they want to concerned about the subject?

Winston1 likes this.