3 Cops Acquitted in Bell Shooting

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by gumborue, Apr 25, 2008.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Probably so, their might be rioting still.
    However, they guys didnt have any weapons, even if the threat of a weapon, when you reload and then empty your clip a second time, its pretty much manslaughter. Something else went down that is not being said.

I am kinda sensitive about this, because this was the eve of my wedding and my wife got freaked out about this.

And just so happen I was at an adult est. with my cousin and brother :)

3. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

A lot of unhappy people, but so far no violence.

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I agree. Black people are just so angry about their factual inferior social status that they suck compared to White people and always will. Freaking negroids. Bananas for monkeys should be the banner of the Democratic party. Oh wait, did I just refer to them as Democratic? That comes across as pro-American, pro-Democracy. My bad, I meant the American Social Fascist Nazi Communist Arab Islamic Homosexual Party that the "Democratic" party actually is.

Gumborue, there was no rioting in the streets because there was no video of a bunch of white cops beating the crap out of black guy for fun (arguably). Have you ever watched the video of the Rodney King beating by white LAPD officers? If so, did you find that to be fun to watch?

You "wonder" about this whole fiasco with the NYPD, but I remember reading a serious federal case about the NYPD taking a minority member (I think Cuban) and raping his anal cavity with a broom stick... and that didn't cause riots, either. Why? Probably because it wasn't caught on film.

5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Did I miss something? I seem to be out of the loop. :huh: