3 Illegals tied to border fence

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

See what's wrong with us? Three illegals try to scale fence to enter our country and are tied up for not smuggling drugs then call 911 and WE take care of them? The 911 dispatcher should've told them to call the Mexican government to come get their asses down, and hung up. amiright?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/2...arizona-courthouse-after-custody-hearing.html

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

We somehow have an obligation to care.

Fatten em up, teach em Merican propoganda and send em back to charlie once their wounds heal

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I don't have a problem with these guys coming over, in limited numbers.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Define "limited". To me, that number is zero. You want to live in America? We have legal processes for doing that, either as a permanent American citizen, or as a temporary worker. Do the process, do it right. Not like the guy I overheard in the grocery store the other day....."Why should I become a US citizen? I get free health care and free education for my kids now."

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That is where I have problems too.

When you have illegals raising hell and holding protests to demand shit, it's time to get a handle on it and remind them who's country it is.

Bengal B likes this.
  6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

They know who's in power in DC.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

Yeah u right.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Joe Biden supports Trump.

Last night he said the attack in Turkey was because " I told them that their border was porous and everyone was getting in from Syria"

Can't make this shit up.

And in other lib contradiction news.....
    Last year, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg donated $5 million Wednesday to an organization that helps undocumented immigrants attend college in the United States. Presumably, he's against a border wall.

But in news this week, Zuck is creating an issue in Hawaii. His construction of a 6-foot wall around his oceanfront property in Hawaii has reportedly made him a lightning rod in the community.

The wall around the 32-year-old Facebook billionaire’s more than 700-acre Kilauea property is reportedly being built to block noise from nearby roads.

The feeling of it is really oppressive. It’s immense,” Kilauea resident Gy Hall told The Garden Island newspaper. “It’s really sad that somebody would come in and buy a huge piece of land and the first thing they do is cut off this view that’s been available and appreciative by the community here for years.”

Other neighbors who spoke to the newspaper described the wall as a “monstrosity” and not “neighborly.”

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. LSUTiga

If there's one thing I can't stand it's a hypocrite.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

My grandfather always said to beware of the office politician because they are really just constantly rearranging their prejudices. Politicians are that way all the time.

Winston1 likes this.