# 3 in the coaches, not bad.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

We are like a dog backed into a cornor ready to strike. And it appears that USC and Ou will have some hard competion in the PAC and 12 respectively.

Can't wait one more month, and then a 8 hour drive from Ft Hood on Sept 3rd and I will once again be in hog heaven.

On a side note I know this ain't the ticket board, but I gotta think that not many season ticket holders check the ticket board all that often, so I'm gonna be proactive and ask here.

I just got married and my wife, I love her to death, is a damn Aggie, but I am trying to turn her into a ticket. Right now I have her tied to a chair with the LSU band playing 24/7. And the Victory for LSU DVD playing on the tv.

I would love to be able to take her to the games but so far my efforts on Ebay have turned up jack. Anyway if anyone would be willing to help out a True Diehard for LSU, and his attempts to convert an infiedel(sp) and our 2 kids it would be greatly appericated.

Thanks in advance to any kind purple and gold hearts out there.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Not sure what you need someone to do.

Buy your tickets from you or beat the living Aggie out of your wife.

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Maybe alittle bit of both.

No just joking you can just beat it outta her. But no I would just like some of the true diehards that check out this board that if they hear of anything as far as tickets to let me know something. cause I know not many people check the tickets board. My email is [email protected] if anybody knows about any extra tickets for any of the games please let me know.

4. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Keep an eye on ebay, dude. Things pop up. Boy, it's nice being in the band. :wink: I recently broke up with an aggie. I went to her ring dance with her, and the aggie marching band played there. Man, it bugged me. I wanted to sabotage the DJ and put in Fight for LSU. I would've been famous. Annexing aggieland.

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

Man that would have been the stuff of legends.

Its tough but I know once she sits in tiger Stadium and take every thing in, she will realize the 12th man aint got **** on us.