3 LSU games on the “Ten Biggest Games of the Year” list

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerStagg, Apr 7, 2004.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Because of the way the schedule sets up, we could be a better team but fail to even reach Atlanta. Those 3 road games will be a HUGE challenge. I'd almost take 2 out of 3 right now. Last year, Mauck did what was needed to not lose games. This year, one of our QBs may have to step up and be the difference in winning one or more of those games.

2. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Ooo now thats a gutsy prediction. What do I get if you are wrong??? I love a good prize, although in this case I think the sheer satisfaction of a win and re-posting this for you to eat your words would be prize enough. ;)

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

3. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

AU lost some LB's this year. Karlos Dansby (MLB)? and I can't recall the other dudes name but I do know that he will be well missed at AU this year.

GEAUX DAMN TIGERS ;) :wink:

4. BB

BB Founding Member

Your Prize will include:

1. A Cigar (Not Cuban)

2. You will be given the opportunity to select another mascot

3. Your kicker may take another swing at one of our female BAND members (who will not be in pads or a helmet) on our field and during our half time show

4. Your football team may stomp on the Eye of the Tiger logo prior to kickoff in a true display of Auburn class

5. Auburn will be awarded the cover of the Sporting News College Football Preview and be selected as the Pre-season #1

6. The Auburn administration will win an all expenses paid trip to another state to secretly meet with a potential replacement coach for Tommy T.

7. Tubberville will win a tear-filled press conference where he can make his case for another year of mediocrity on the Plains

8. You will be given permission by the rest of the SEC to continue the most homosexual "tradition" in college sports of Toilet Paper Rolling a tree following a victory

9. We won't burn down your library again and we will mention the Earthquake Game less frequently

10. Auburn Sucks either way!

5. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

Dansby and Dontarrious Thomas. Yes, they will be sorely missed. :(

6. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

BB, Great list!!!! :grin:

7. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Auburn fans may not have any recent SEC Championships or National Championships to brag about, but they can certainly be confident every year that their football team will be very good.

That said, the Auburn fans would be lying if they didn't agree that they'd love for their team to be where LSU is right now. Five years ago, the Auburn fans would have bet a month's pay that Auburn would win the SEC and NC before LSU. Now they are on the outside looking in.

I feel fine.

8. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Gee I was kind of hoping for something new and original not old stale material. ;) Ive heard all that a billion times over here.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

9. BB

BB Founding Member

There is nothing new and original about Auburn - the University is still located in a cow pasture, you still play second fiddle to the University of Alabama, you have one of the most classless and least respected coaches in all of sports and your only contributions to the world up to this point are still confined to Bo Jackson and Charles Barkley.

Tubberville = Perpetual Mediocrity - he is a snake, a coward and a total prick. Dump the trash and then we can talk about new and original. Tubberville is awful for the SEC, college football and young athletes in general.

You've heard this a billion times before... because it's true!

10. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Let's refocus the thread back to the original subject.