3 LSU games on the “Ten Biggest Games of the Year” list

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerStagg, Apr 7, 2004.

1. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

This is the only part of your statement that I'll actively disagree with. Tuberville has vastly improved the quality of student-athletes he brings to Auburn. Our recruits under Bowden were classless thugs who constantly got into legal trouble. Tuberville has managed to improve the character of the team as a whole. I feel better about having a team full of Campbells, Williamses, Dansbys, Thomases, etc. than I do about a team full of DeAndre Greens, Robert Bakers, etc.

2. BB

BB Founding Member

I'll agree that it has improved a great deal and the program seems to be clean from the outside looking in - I just have a beef with Tubberville that I can't get over. Most people in the SEC had a serious hatred for Spurrier - Spurrier never got under my skin like Tubberville. Just me, I guess...

3. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

I completely understand that, though I found myself rooting for Spurrier in the NFL. I guess I wanted to know that he was really that good and we were getting beat like a drum because he really was Coach Superior.

For me, it's whoever happens to be coaching Bama this week. Idiots...the lot of them. :grin:

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

A preview of the National Championship game in 2005

USC should go undefeated if Leinart stays healthy.

Miami most probably will also go undefeated. All tough games at home, with a better O this year and great schedule.

LSU must go undefeated to get in and they very likely will be favored every game ... even at GA

Who goes ... only the BCS computer knows