3 Women Make History As The Marines’ First Female Infantrymen

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No respect for the Cunt Commandos

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Out of curiosity, do women now have to register with selective service upon turning 18 like the guys do? If not then i'd say this is just fake equality, nothing more than a "circus show" for press ratings.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

For the first time, the Senate in June overwhelmingly passed a $602 billion defense bill that included a provision that would require women to register for the draft. The House of Representatives stripped out that requirement and a compromise version of the legislation is being hammered out that may not contain the registration requirement.

Obama has been a supporter. I don't know what Trump thinks.

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

My position is simple. If women want "equality" by joining combat MOS's then they should have to register with selective service.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No respect for women that serve our country? I've never served in the military who the hell am
    I to judge these women.

6. LaSalleAve

I don't disagree with this, and I'm not saying I think these women should be grunts or bulletsponges, hopefully they know to dome themselves if they are about to get caught, but to put them down and say they deserve no respect I think is a little much. Just my opinion. Not saying that's what you are doing in particular.

GregLSU likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

Trump thinks women are made to be felt up. At least the ones that pass his eyeball test.

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I respect all individuals who decide to serve our Country, it's a very noble career choice and commend everyone who does it male or female.

I just get tired of hearing women screaming about wanting equality, like having combat MOS's opened to women, but then don't agree with having to register with the selective service. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want to play with the boys then you must play by all the rules. That imo means also having to register for the draft. Fair is fair.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

That's understandable and I think that is a well thought out argument that makes sense.

GregLSU likes this.
  10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

The only argument should be keep the bitches off the front line. They aren't capable.

shane0911, Bayou Tiger and Bengal B like this.