3 Women Make History As The Marines’ First Female Infantrymen

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It can only end badly when they get some guy killed while having to do their jobs

2. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Wouldn't be bad to have a little pussy close by and not have to leave base to pick up one of them that can put a quarter on the top of a coke bottle, lift her skirt and snatch up that quarter with her snatch.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Couple of thoughts.....be careful when generalizing. You give feminazis too much credit when you allow them to dictate the discourse and claim to be the majority opinion. I also think it's important to note what it is that SOME women say they want equality for.

Personally, I think it's a stupid concept to have a conversation/debate over. Equality does not exist because "equal" does not exist. You can't pursue an outcome with faulty definitives. In addition, I only see a small number of women who are interested in combat MOS's. I say let them try. IF, and only if, they can qualify under the same conditions as men, they should have their shot. If even the slightest measurement is altered, then GTFOOH because we are talking about people's lives and safety here. Not one man should be jeopardized in the pursuit of communal concepts like feminine equality.

What I know to be true is that my daughter has far more available to her and far more opportunities athletically and academically than I did and that is a direct result of Title IX. Do I think it's time to kill or re-visit it? Without a doubt. Do I want my daughter to register for selective service? Hell no.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It is in the top 3 of why this is a ridiculous idea

5. shane0911

But you know as well as I do the standard will be "massaged" it's already happened with the Ranger bitches. This is a sham and a mockery of all that is sacred

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Just from a hygiene perspective females grunts are problematic. I spent 3 months in the desert with only canteen showers, and 3 weeks in the jungle in the Philippines with the same conditions. It was terrible on our bodies and females have more to worry about than we do.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Here is the problem, when they allow women in these roles majority of women on this planet wont want to do that. However, some Shit-stain in DC will see the VERY low numbers for women and reduce the standards to allow more to make it.....

Basically, affirmative actions for women.

8. shane0911

That too. It is just so bad and my brain doesn't comprehend how these idiots can't see it.

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Politicians have been blind & stupid for as long as I can remember.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

If women have the right to serve they should also register for the draft like we have to.

In Israel they are required to serve and do a pretty good job as high level military security on trains and questioning you hardcore as fuck in airports. I am not sure how useful they are with rifles, but regardless they should damn sure have to be drafted like us chumps.