30 for 30 Pony Excess and Cam Newton

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 8, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

ESPN 30 for 30

Ok, here we go:

Heisman Trophy Presentation will be televised Saturday December 11th, Cam Newton is the favorite to win.

Directly after, ESPN's 30 for 30 is on the Death Penalty of SMU, airs immediately after. Coincidence?

Should Cam Newton's father be allowed at the Heisman Presentation? Will he be there?

2. tboy

tboy Founding Member

I don't know if his father will be there or not. I just think he is probably a typical slimy preacher out to make a buck anyway he can. All of course in the name of the Lord.:yelwink2: I really want to watch the ESPN show. I heard Craig James deny that he did anything wrong at SMU when his son was in the news regarding the Mike Leach shed incident at Texas Tech. I wonder if they will go into any specifics about the players involved or time frame? I just figure you don't end up with Craig James and Eric Dickerson at SMU without something stinking.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I love the 30 for 30 series (most of them anyway) and am looking forward to this one as well. My favorite so far was the one about 'Thug U'. Man, I hated those teams back then, but found the story surrounding the program extemely compelling.