3rd and Final Presidential Debate

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 19, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you or Taint sleep on the left side?

Bengal B likes this.
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Chris Wallace stole the show.

The next time you see Trump on prime time television he will be hosting his next reality show, It's Rigged.

Hillary boxed herself in perfectly when she double downed that her economic plan will not raising the national debt by even a penny. That golden moment should be framed for all to refer back to.

Trump absolutely told the truth when he said that Russia has absolutely no respect for Hillary. I see another line in the sand moment on the horizon. Lets hope she handles it better than her predecessor.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I get what your saying about Trump, but I don't see how America can stand four years of a President Hillary. And yep, the Republican party as it is today is done; will not win another Presidential election. No direction, no spine, no idea how to present its ideas, if it has any at all.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think we can survive it. I think Trump would systematically destroy what's left of this country. You believe Hillary will get anything done with a Republican house and senate? Ain't gonna happen, she won't be able to do shit.

It is really telling though that these are our options. Like this is the best we could do America? Really?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I don't believe we can. Hillary has already put in place the pillars of internal destruction. The billions of dollars the Clinton Foundation has accepted from foreign countries was not for charity. We are becoming a bigger player in the global community which by definition, has to come with a reduction in what we value most as Americans.....individual freedom. When they get taken away, we aren't getting them back.

Supreme Court Justices....there will be no balance and that impact will ripple for decades. Executive Order. She'll blow Barry's record out the water. There aren't many true Republicans left. The others can be bought and sold for their vote.

This is the end result of the last 8 years.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Is it not a big deal that Hillary was Willy nilly with the nuclear response time? I think trying to prove a point to the American people, and blurting out things like that is just dumb. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that was stupid, I don't know.

I do know trump has no shot at this election. Both candidates are scary in the foreign policy department. Hillary has shown she is reckless with information (email servers and such), and Trump is just an idiot. Both are inept.

I think it's stupid that Hillary degrades Trump for coming from a successful family. Isn't that the American dream? Build you own empire? I don't think free everything means we get lower taxes. It seems like it would be quite the opposite.

StaceyO likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So 5 conservatives and 4 liberals is balance to you but 4 conservatives and 5 liberals isn't balance. That's interesting. And what executive order record. Obama has used the executive order less than any 2 term president other than Grant. What record? And I totally disagree with the 8 years comment. Trump is the monster the republicans have created with their rhetoric, ideology and things like the Southern Strategy since the times of Reagan. He's the GOP's monster, created in a lab by the fringe and people like Rush, Hannity etc.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Concern is that she will likely name 3-4 justices. The balance could become 6-3 liberal.

StaceyO and uscvball like this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Balance comes from an Anthony Kennedy, or lately Roberts, being the swing vote that keeps the court from going too far right. Even with a 5-4 majority, Conservatives lost such cases as abortion, gay rights, and striking down Obamacare. Centrist positions held firm.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

"Sure, we can blame the media, the system and the candidates themselves, but let's be honest - Donald and Hillary are there because we put them there....we've treated this entire process like the final episode of American Idol" - Mike Rowe

kluke likes this.