3rd and Final Presidential Debate

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Really? How? By a stimulus package that rescued this economy from a depression? By an affordable care act that has insured 20 million people? By keeping us out of foreign wars? By strengthening our international alliances? Really? How?

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"The dirty little secret that congressional Republicans are carrying around with them is that while they are campaigning on killing the ACA, they quietly threw up the white flag and voted to fund Obamacare before they left town."

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/20/republicans-admitted-defeat-aca-voting-fund-obamacare.html

Do you see the fallacy of your point? It is suicide to claim that Hillary will get nothing done. There are almost NO Republicans left. The assholes in Washington love their free shit just like the Dems so they will continue to give their vote in return.....for what? That's what we should all be worried about.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oh, maybe so... we definitely need term limits, too.... but DONALD TRUMP is not the person to do any of this for us. He's a dangerous fucking lunatic who should get nowhere near the nuke button.

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Is Jimmy Kimmel gonna cry when Trump wins?

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Gotta love the libs trotting out George Bush's defeat letter to Clinton as a lesson in grace. Libs fucking hated him and rarely, if ever, said anything positive about his Presidency. So now they want to trot out his letter as a solid example? Phony 2-faced assholes.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"If you vote for Hillary Clinton,” Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, “I will give you a blow job.”

“And I’m good,” the 58-year-old “Like a Virgin” singer, an outspoken supporter of the Democratic presidential nominee, said to cheers from the audience.

“I’m not a tool. I take my time,” Madonna boasted."

[​IMG]

Good times for the libs here! And everyone gets so worked up over DT wanting to grab some pussy. Hyp-o-fucking-crites.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Look at the bright side. At least now they have to concede 2000 and 2004 elections.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Disagree

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Hillary is extremely skilled at political campaigning, grifting from the government, the political tag game.

Trump will be better at running a government for the people--of this country.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There is no such button.