4 Fireman shot in UpState New York/2 Dead

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Dec 24, 2012.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

The lunatic was sent to prison for killing his grandmother in 1980. He should have never been released.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dam, I didn't know that. That's another thing, "reform" in prison. They come out better crimminals than when they go in.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

With a hammer.

Why on earth did they not hang that dude is beyond me.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh because it is just too inhumane to take the life of someone even if they commit unspeakable acts of violence. We are far too kind of a society and of course "he didn't really mean it, he was just misunderstood"

fucking pansy ass liberals.

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Hmm.. They should ban hammers, or regulate them heavily at least. Especially those scary looking claw "assault" hammers...

shane0911 likes this.
  7. martin

martin Banned Forever

Jesus, if killing a grandma with a hammer won't get you locked up forever, wtf will

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly what I was thinking. There is no reason at all that anyone would need both a roofing hammer AAAAND a claw hammer in the same shed. It is just unthinkable to even want to own both. Don't even think about wanting a hilti gun. If you own so many hammers what could you possibly need with a nailer.

I'd expect that idiot dumbo errr I mean gumborue to be along shortly to show us just how easily sarcasm can fly right over ones head and further illustrate how the point was completely missed.

4EvrLSU and orlandotiger like this.
  9. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Some of us do carry on fire scenes. We're a rural volunteer fire department. 3 of my guys are licensed firearms instructors. I drive the truck to the scene and run it while on scene. I also keep a .40 cal on me while I'm working calls. Half the other volunteers will have a pistol, shotgun or rifle in their vehicle, depending on hunting season. We have to run out in the country a lot but its these shitty little towns that you have to be careful in. Deputies are supposed to accompany us but they sit in their cars talking to their gf's most of the time

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Damn, I never knew you could kill 50 people in less than a minute with a hammer. Unless you are Thor of course.