4 Tigers make Top 100 list for next year

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by conradj, Mar 22, 2004.

1. conradj

conradj Founding Member

LINK

Webster, Spears, JV, and Whitworth.

I think Big Ben and Skylar should be on there too.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

big ben for sure. he will be first center taken....2nd at worst.

3. GMoney2600

GMoney2600 Founding Member

Man, I don't see how Travis Daniels doesn't get any respect. Is it because he only had two picks last year? He is one of the top 5 cover corners in the nation.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

8. David Pollack, Georgia, DE: Great "motor" guy has added strength and should continue to give linemen fits.

All you ever hear about this guy is his motor never stops. Too bad he can't back it up with sacks.

5. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Get off of his back...

For God's sake THE MAN WAS HURT MOST OF LAST YEAR!!!!

He's got AN AWFUL LOT OF PUB TO LIVE UP TO!!!!

...let's just hope both patterns continue this fall....:D

6. tirk

TD has the potential to be and we know this by watching his rapid development. After the Sugar Bowl this team will get too much limelight and too much hype based on Saban and his genius schemes so TD will get his 'due' if he lives up to the billing as will everyone on this defense.

Notice all the OU All Americans on defense? That came after recognition of Stoops and their recent NC not because they are the best at their position, just more known. Now that will be us.

As far as Pollack and Greene.... I pumped Greene up to be the 2nd coming last yr since i was so sure of him from the yr before...he was not close to being even half the player he was and it wasnt because of his offensive line as I thought or as all the UGA fans will tell you.

Same for Pollack... terrible year last year since teams adjusted to him.

7. LSUBlitz245

LSUBlitz245 Founding Member

agreed.. :grin:

8. tirk

yep there is an obvious pattern... seems the writers prefer not to accept they were wrong on those 2 like I was. Hey, at least I admitted it. Glad they can't....I like the familiar pattern developing.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

56. David Greene, Georgia, QB: Would be much higher if his TD-to-INT ratio (13-to-11) was better.

Hmmmm. I wonder if LSU had anything to do with that. Before the 1st game all you heard was he never lost on the road and his TD to INT ratio was superb. Too bad we ran Southlink off. I'd love to hear his response.

10. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Pollack had just as good a year last year as Lavalais and he was hurt last year so I hope like bayarea said the trend continues, he had one of the best seasons in history in 2002 and started off like that last year but hurt his foot against Clemson and never healed but also never sat out a game. The guy is just like Chad but when healthy a lot quicker and faster. Also, I can't believe Big Ben isn't on that list, that is totally insane. and also for TD too. when you're the second best retunring corner in passes defensed in the country it seems like you'd get a little recognition.