5 g's worth it.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Feb 20, 2006.

1. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

The Lady Tigers win was a big win because its 2 teams ranked in the top 5. UK is unranked and not even in the NCAA Tourney yet. It would not be a big win. Holy Macroll why and I even talking about this. We will lose.

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

If Kentucky is such a lowly team that you make them out to be, then explain to me why you think that LSU, ranked 24th, is going to lose? You know...other than your own utter stupidity...what makes you think we'll lose?

3. LSUGOLFER

We dont match up well and we will be outcoached. Unlike Brady, he fouls down 7 with 1 minute left, giving his team a chance to win the game.

* O and Morris will OWN Baby

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Well, I don't see LSU ever storming the court anyway. The student section has been positioned pretty strategically to prevent that.

5. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I wonder what you will say IF we win? I don't know but when was the last time we beat UK? I say rip the goals down if we win. Remember when those F'rs stormed the field when we had the bluegrass game? Even know LSU pulled it out they had the nerve to storm. Time for a little payback. Just think if we blow that team away like we all think, it could be Tubbys last year.

6. LSUGOLFER

i dont think ALL think that. UK needs this win to bring their RPI up. Tubby will have his team ready. "IF" LSU wins it would be a good win. Not a great win. Nothing that should cause the storming of the court. Could be Tubby's last year? Yea you are dumb.

7. olVENICEdog

I know a few UK fans and they are over it.

8. LSUGOLFER

Over what. All the SEC Titles he won.

9. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

I Agree
    LSU is nationally ranked in 9 sports... I think that we can consider ourselves a well-rounded national powerhouse. Our days of storming playing fields are over. :lsup:

10. olVENICEdog

I guess after we beat UK we should just dap hands and say good bye. NOT rip the rims down like Shaq would. F UK & 5G's its chump change.:911: