5 g's worth it.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Feb 20, 2006.

1. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Better watch out, if you storm the court that 5,000 may cost an increase in football tickets..:hihi:

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Remain in your seats, children. There's nothing to be gained by running onto the court and jumping around like a bunch of little spider monkeys.

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Naw man......STORM THE COURT and while you're at it, take out your pocketknife and carve a heart with you and your girlfriend's initials in it. MAKE A "REAL" impression. Help secure LSU's reputation.:hihi: :hihi:

I just realized that I have hit 1200 posts. I "really" need a life or at least a good hobby!!!!!!!!!!!

4. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

What do you mean ABOUT 5? I figured you to know the EXACT spread.

5. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

Spreads come out 24-48 hours before game

6. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

Did anyone watch the game? Ark came back from an 18 point deficit. It was an incredible game to watch. They are having a bad year and already have been fined twice for storming the court. They (The Fans) said f-it. They did it anyway.

I do not think that LSU will do that. We are in control of our own destiny at this point.

LSU will do everything possible to beat a good team that is on the bubble for the first time in a long time. We should be able to win, but it is not a given.

I sure hope that the PMAC is packed.

BTW: From what I gathered from the ESPN broadcast, they will be fined $50,000... not $5,000

7. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

the price of stupidity ;)

8. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

If you rip the rim down for beating an inferior team, I will personally slap you on your left cheek and then slap you again for making my hand sting.

9. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

What r u a Internet wrestler? You gonna give somebody a Hogan leg drop for storming the hard wood. You gonna stand on the backboard like Mikey Whiprat and hurl your body at the fans as they try to take you and the rim down? You gonna give some poor kid a stevie kick in the face b/c he is excited that his team finally won against a team that their coach has never beaten. I don't think so buddy. I doubt that you will even attend the game my friend. Rip the hoops down b/c I heard that UK wants to replace Tubby w/Phil Jackson.

10. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

If you storm it please hit Brady as hard as you can.