5 Thoughts on Spring Ball and why LSU has a chance for greatness next season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by T-Time, Mar 11, 2011.

1. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

As far as SEC schedules go, that seems like a pretty favorable one for us. The thing that makes this year different is Oregon. At least that is a neutral site game. WVU is not as good as they were a couple years ago, Bama lost a step last year and now they lost Ingram, Dareus, Jones, McElroy, Tenn and Ole Miss both are beatable.

2. agsoldier

agsoldier Veteran Member

So is anyone going to be tailgating for the spring game? Its going to be my first going. I am not gonna miss this one thats for sure. This could be the best spring game ever at tiger stadium.

3. benchedpunte

benchedpunte Freshman

The bottom line is there is no substitute for talent on defense. That this team has.

4. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Can't remember being this excited for an LSU football season. As a fan, I've never experienced an undefeated season. I'm hoping this will finally be the one. I believe we will have what it takes, but we will be highly ranked it seems, so pressure is definitely on us to live up to expectations. Much harder to do than come from out of nowhere like Auburn did in 2010. We'll probably have to be better than they were to do what they did. That plus we have a FAR more difficult schedule than they did in 2010.