5 to 1, baby 1 in 5

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mancha, Jun 2, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

John McCain was for him being traded for the tallywackers.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You just don't get it and I guess that is ok. I mean we are all free to our own beliefs and all. Mine just happens to be that the second he stepped foot off of his fob, with the intention of walking into enemy hands he stopped being worth a fuck. This isn't a POW situation, this isn't a he was captured during a botched op, he gave himself up and FUCK HIM and his sorry ass American hating family. I may just get bored and go snuff the rest of their worthless asses out just for shits and giggles.

This is complete and utter bullshit by this fucked up shadow op aka the white house and anyone that argues it isn't is fooling themselves. Starting with you "Amigo"

Not you stoner, I realize you don't know better. He knows I'm talking to him.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    old school, uscvball and gyver like this.
  3. LaSalleAve

Dammit, you insult me then you totally make me feel like shit. Are you my wife's life coach or something? I'm kidding, but I do apologize for jumping on you for pointing out my stupidity.

uscvball likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

Lol, man McCain even said he would do the trade.

5. shane0911

Fuck McCain

I may hunt his ass down too

uscvball and gyver like this.
  6. LaSalleAve

Lol, you're on a roll. You wouldn't have to lead him very much.

7. shane0911

Dude their isn't much else that I'm this passionate about. I get goose bumps EVERY time I hear the national anthem because it fucking means something to me. That's just who I am.

To have this shit stain walk away from his unit is the ULTIMATE slap in the face and it pisses me off. I mean it REALLY pisses me off.

To add, this shit for brains wasn't even a Sgt. He was "gifted" the promotion because his stupid ass was in captivity making the trade even more worthless and infuriating me even more.

The only person I hate more right now is B. Hussein Obama and that is only capitalized because this stupid phone did it and I'm too drunk to fight with it.

I hope this mother fucked falls out of the plane bringing his pitiful ass back to America. Note I didn't say "home" that shit isn't here anymore.

uscvball likes this.
  8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I'm a bit torn on this one as well. I'm less concerned about respecting the 30-day notice to Congress because they have made it abundantly clear they're content with doing nothing. The kid seems like a flake, but he's our flake. We have come to terms before to get our POWs back, but this is the first time the negotiations have not been with a country (although a country did act as the intermediary).

IMO, the release of 5 guys from Gitmo is the biggest story. Obama has made his desire well known to close Gitmo as he campaigned on in 2008. The problem has been finding people to take the detainees and getting Congress out of the way. If he's going to have to horsetrade every single detainee then that's a lot of horsetrading, but it's a start if that's his intent.

9. LaSalleAve

So I get it. And you know what, you and every other person who fought for this country should have that right to be as pissed or as passionate about matters like this, you've more than earned it.

If he did leave, he will get his man, that type of shit doesn't go unpunished in some way shape or form.

uscvball and shane0911 like this.
  10. shane0911

Oh I'm going to enjoy this

uscvball likes this.