6 and 6 here we come!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Jan 1, 2010.

1. MOE1967

MOE1967 Founding Member

It was a positive move. However, if they are done making changes, and unfortunately I think they are, then we will be a .500 - .600 team in 2010.

2. LSUpathdoc

LSUpathdoc Trust me, I'm a Doctor

I disagree he is speaking his mind about the state of this team. He is discussing which you do on a discussion board. I think it is perfectly fine to be critical of this current coaching staff. I am as well to be honest. I think he is more frustrated with the lack of staff changes as am I. You can't think 110th offense and an abismal oline coaching doesn't deserve a change. I do.

3. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Mallory and Peveto didn't move on until after the Chick Fil A Bowl, so I'm still holding out hope.

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

The coaching changes improved us from last season to this season, so why would you think it'd be any different for next season?

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

We already fired coaches over this (including the OL coach). As for he-that-hates-LSU-now, the guy wasn't anywhere in the lead-up to the game, he just showed up to kick us when we were down.

6. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

Crip, there's already been some made. My guess is that factored in today with all of the other errors that were made today as well. I think one more change at the top is needed though, and he should have been gone regardless of todays outcome.

7. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

again I love this feature I really do...This message is hidden because JohnLSU is on your ignore list.

We dont have a cake walk next season.

Vandy, Miss St, Mcneese, ULM, Auburn all wins

Florida,and Bama are loses

Tenn, Ole Miss and Arky are toss ups

and I dont think we beat either UNC or WVA

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i agree. i fully believe crowton needs to go. changes have been made before, and im hoping the appropriate changes that will give us a better offense are made soon.

and john, people are free to post opinions both for and against. its called free speech.

i may not agree with a lot of people on a lot of things, but i give them their right to say and believe it.

9. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Well, then go find another team to cheer for if you have no faith in LSU.

10. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

And I have free speech as well, no? Yet you think you can tell me what I can and can't write and you think that's great when you do that.