6 and 6 here we come!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Jan 1, 2010.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Miles has a pattern of getting up on someone by a few points and then sitting back and coasting... it's getting old and it's one reason LSU is left out of most conversations now when the figure heads start talking post season.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

If we HAD put in Replacements then I would have been fine with that...but we slacked off with our starters in..
    ...Thats a GREAT way to get someone hurt!!

When we were up 30 - 10 and Jefferson was running with the ball I am sitting there thinking.."are they TRYING to get Jarrett Lee to play this year"

1 person likes this.
  3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!

Les Miles is the NEW DALE BROWN

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

According to the "groupies" here we're morons for thinking this way. I just want to see a team that can move the ball more than once or twice a game without giving up at all.

5. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

As I was posting that I figured someone would pull up some games that dispute the theory. Yes, I know that there were times under Saban when the Tigers (let up) and there were times under Miles where big leads were maintained. But it still seems that the style of play, the game planning and execution overall is so much less disciplined under Miles. That's what I just get so frustrated with.

6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

i've been going to LSU games for 25 years now.

other than early 90s when we just flat sucked, we have always played to the level of our competition. So don't go thinking this is a new development Miles brought with him.

7. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

reminds me of the way he coached last year same bat time same bat channel. I hope he doesn't think the fans and media are too stupid to notice his lack of coaching We win DESPITE Miles not because of him... I hate it's like that. I keep saying maybe he will change... I am hoping he does soon.

8. squakstandby

squakstandby Freshman

Probably the most thoughtful and simple analysis on this board.

You are correct.