6 and 6 here we come!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Jan 1, 2010.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Fine, temporary ban. Crip gave me a temporary ban for just arguing with him... and like has been pointed out by others today, guy has already personally attacked me in violation of the terms of service while I didn't do that to him... but he won't get temp banned like he did to me, will he?

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Oh I agree the buyouts are ludicrous...I also think the go 7-5 in a season and get an extension clause in Miles contract is just as crazy...I mean that only breeds mediocrity.

But sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and it might hurt now but allow a downward trend to continue and it will be worse..I mean look how long it took to claw our way back after the Curly Shuffle years!!!

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Nobody has temporarily banned you for arguing with them. You are making stuff up. Brett has approved of all infractions of you. Why you're choosing to make this a John vs moderation discussion is beyond me. If you truly have issues with your apparent treatment here, then take it up with Brett.

The point I was making is that we're all free to say what we are compelled to. Just because someone tells you or I not to say something, it certainly doesn't mean we're obligated to obey their command. But we can each tell someone to do or not do something if we choose.

Lastly, if you were personally attacked then I haven't seen it. Why didn't you report the post?

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Brett approved that ban Crip gave me? Based on what? And if so, why didn't he give me any note about it? I can look all this stuff up to back my case up if you don't believe me.

5. LSUGradin99

Take it to PM's with Brett. End of discussion of it here.

6. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

Who are the six teams that we lose to next year, fortune teller?

7. MOE1967

MOE1967 Founding Member

True. But one thing is certain, if Crowton stays we're in trouble.

8. LSUGradin99

I want to hear his answer to this too. :thumb:

9. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

If Jefferson is quarterback, there ain't much Crowton (or any other OC) can do. He doesn't have much to work with.

10. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Did ya read the whole thread before making this post or just the first post in it? J/K

Florida, Bama, Arky, UNC, WVA, and either Tenn or Ole Miss...I'm leaning towards Ole Miss and having ANOTHER lose to Ole Miss I think would be the coffin nail in Miles career at LSU