6 and 6 here we come!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

When your coaches are not helping these KIDS progress during the season its hard to not place the blame on those coaches.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

I know it was proably hard to read the other post with that "other" stuff going on but I did list the games I thought we would lose.

3. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

This is exactly what some of you pumpers dont understand..... TK loves LSU so much he hates to see a bunch of bumbling idiots destroy it.
    It will be at least 2 more years before LSU will finally can Miles, by that time LSU will be back at the bottom and it will take years to recover.

Tk has a right as a fan to complain and not "cheer" for the crap we are seeing on the field. Soon you will stop blowing skittles up CLMs ass and you will see the truth.

4. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

I don't understand. What tells you that it must be the coach that is at fault and not the quarterback? Jefferson is not the first talented athlete who isn't mentally quick enough to perform at this level.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Who says he isn't?

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I agree 100%. While most teams would kill to win 7 or 8 games a season... it shouldn't be what we settle for here at LSU. Unfortunately a lot of the fanbase doesn't know much about the years when we just straight sucked ass... but in all fairness, if Miles does make the changes needed then I say he should be given a little slack... I like Miles, a little more than when he first got here, but if he fails to fix the offense (which imo means outting stud and crowton) then he needs to be shown the door as well. Sad to say but...

7. LSUpathdoc

LSUpathdoc Trust me, I'm a Doctor

I agree 100%.

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

your right he isnt the first but the lack of progression just isnt happening with him, its been across the board! The only progression we have seen in this team is when we stop running the meerkat offense...because of that I saw its the coaches fault.

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

The good thing about things to come is that the world will end in 2012!:hihi:
    I don't see us being 6-6, see us better but I don't think you will be seeing us winning an SEC championship or national championship anytime soon.:eek:

10. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

I do. I think he isn't very quick on the uptake. Do you think he is? Not that he isn't smart, just slow to analyze a complicated defense and get the pass off in time. Quarterbacks can't afford to be slow doing anything. They must make instant decisions and most of them must be right. I don't think more experience helps Jefferson mentally. He really hasn't improved all season. He's got an arm. He's got legs. He's sturdy and can take a hit. The missing element is knowing what he's supposed to be doing.

Maybe the new "passing game coordinator" is a quarterback coach in disguise with a knack for helping quarterbacks understand the game better.