#8 seed

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger777, Mar 16, 2003.

1. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

PlAYING PURDUE! Kinda sucks we have texas in second round but i think the way we are playing we can beat anybody.

2. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I think the South is kinda weak with the exceptions of Texas, Florida, Xavier, and Maryland. I think if we stay hot we can make some noise in the tourney, but first we have to take care of opening round business. I think we can beat Texas if we shut T.J. Ford down, Shut him down beat Texas. I think if we play right we can make at least to sweet 16 and I be happy with that.

3. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

I think we got in a really favorable bracket. I like our chances. Of course no matter what bracket LSU was in they were already penciled in for my Final 4.

4. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

i think if we can get hot again, get past purdue, I think we could beat texas. I like the way we matchup with them. If we can get past Texas without getting banged up I think we could make the elite 8 prolly losing to xavier.

5. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

anybody got any good purdue boards?? like to see what they think?? and we have to deal with the horns again oh lord I hope we were done with them after the cotton bowl.

6. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

try the huskerjournal sure they have some. I would have rather had oklahoma then texas but oh well.

7. eric d

eric d Founding Member

I'm happy with the seed considering the middle of the season the Tigers had. I grew up in Louisiana, so love the Tigers, but went to high school in Houston, and ended up attending Sam Houston State. Maybe the Bearkats can help out LSU by doing the unthinkable by beating Florida.