9/11/01 Never Forget

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by BB, May 11, 2004.

1. BB

BB Founding Member

We've seen the beheading video and we are all disturbed. I wish many of us didn't need such a horrific wake up call to keep focused on the enemy we are facing every day all over the world. Here is a link to the "Remember the Blood of Heroes" video memorial to the victims of 9/11. I'm sure you have all seen it, but watch it again right now and think about it. We are dealing with animals and they want to kill you. Don't forget to turn up your volume...

Remember the Blood of Heroes - 9/11/01

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I also have a dvd I bought called 9-11-01, it has the story of some firefighters including a rookie that kept waiting for his first fire.
    Believe it or not the WTC was his first and his last!

I will never forget Sept 11, I watch the coverage every year and say a prayer for all the innocent people who died and thier families.
    We need to also remember these innocent civilians that are killed in war.

Where are all the people crying justice for the enemy?
    Did any of these civilians on 9\11 get justice, how about these innocent people in Iraq,
    did they get thier justice.

the only way you can do justice is exterminate terrorists and people that killed this poor civilian tonight and beheaded him.
    The only justice they understand is Murder or mayhem, Killed or be killed.
    We have to play by thier rules because if we play by ours, that only means more innocent victims will die along the way.
    I'll be honest and say I don't trust our justice system when it comes to these kind of people also..

3. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

I don't know about a NUKE but a REAL shock and awe is proper. Enough to where these so called non militant muslims rise up and take these thugs over.

No take over no stop to the bombing.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I write columns for The Dallas Morning News from time to time. Last September 11, I wrote a column about how members of Generation X (my generation) were killed off in mass on 9/11. I wrote about the children born after 9/11 whose fathers had died in the attacks (my own daughter was born on 8-11-01, and I couldn't have imagined her father never getting to see her or not being by my side while I gave birth to his child.)

In my column, I told the story of a man whose widow I had seen on various programs and in magazines after 9/11. The man shared my exact birthdate of 9/22/1970. His wife gave birth to their first child, a daughter, on 9/22/01--eleven days after her father was killed. I had felt connected to this family that was so similar, yet horrifyingly different from my own.

Just a couple of months ago, I received an e-mail from that WTC widow. She had found an archived copy of my column and read it. It's now posted on a website http://www.iloveyoustill.com/craigstaub/articles.html in his honor. We've e-mailed back and forth several times and exchanged pictures of our daughters (hers looks exactly like the father she'll never meet.)

Meeting this woman has brought the horror of 9/11/01 right back home to me. We can never forget. If we do, it can and will happen again...

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Nice column, Stacey. More people need to do what they can to keep the horror of 9/11/01 at the forefront. There are too many who want to sweep it under the carpet and act like it never happened, or was an aberration. They are out there, right now, right this second plotting an attack. It will happen again unless we wipe them off the face of the earth. Bush is trying but he's fighting the Dems every step of the way. I'll stop because I'm beginning to get pi$$ed.

6. LSUSPORTSFREAK

LSUSPORTSFREAK Founding Member