9-3!!! Did this met your realistic prediction/expectation or not?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JohnLSU, Nov 28, 2009.

?

9-3!!! Did this met your realistic prediction/expectation or not?

1. 9-3 met my realistic prediction/expectation

79 vote(s)
    79.0%
  2. 9-3 did not meet my realistic prediction/expectation

19 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. I have no idea

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
  1. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Me too. That was preseason, obviously. After seeing how things played out, we could have very easily been 11-1 but also could have been 7-5...bottom line, I'm very happy for our team and their accomplishment.

2. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

You hit the nail on the head SF. After the game last night, I told a friend that I felt like I had just left the dentist's office.

3. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I voted for 9 and 3 at the beginning of the year, but now this is the year of "what might have been." Wouldn't have taken a whole lot for us to be 12 and 0. But, overall, I'll take it, especially with a bowl win thrown in for good measure.:thumb:

4. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Fine by me...I said at the beginning of the season we would have two losses (Florida and Bama) and would win one we were not supposed to (Georgia) and lose won we should have won (Ole Miss). We were outplayed in both of those games and broke even. The Arky game was played well and we shouldn't have had OT to win it but it was a game we played hard for 60 minutes...well 70.

Those of you who say we should have "won better" let me let you in on a little secret...no season in the last 40 or so since I've become conscience of LSU football ever goes as planned. There are games that should have been wins and lucky breaks that should have been losses. Even the National Championship seasons had their moments. Five years from now you will look back on the 2009 record and say we did pretty well and not really recall all of the trials that got us to this point. Some of those situations will stand out but overall you will remember a successful season.

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I just got negative rep from JSRacing for my thread here where he wrote "no good choices." Man, this guy's hatred of LSU is insane. I've gotten negative rep from him before because I said something positive about LSU, stuff like "idiot," etc.