9 Things I Hate About Everyone

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by SabanFan, May 18, 2005.

1. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Great, perhaps we can go to the picture show this weekend?

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I hate when people (I think it's mainly a northwest thing) say, "ya know?" after every sentence but don't actually expect me to answer whether or not I know.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I hate it when I pay somebody's membership then they disappear forever.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Cool. There's a new picture coming out about war with the stars or something.

5. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

I hate it when young people say, "and I go" and "he goes" instead of "I said" or "he said". People do not "go", people speak.

I hate getting behind people in the grocery store who pay with food stamps, then pull out their cell phone and make a call while loading up their new Ford Expedition. Unless a person has a medical condition making a cell phone a necessity, they shouldn't have one if they're on foodstamps and they damned sure shouldn't be driving a new car.

I hate it that you can't buy pride with foodstamps.

I hate to see folks yapping on cell phones while they're driving. It's a distraction, dangerous. WTF is so important anyway ?

I hate it when people think their time is more important than mine.

I hate it when people in the service industry don't serve. Example: Went in Home Depot Sunday and picked up two 12 ft. 2x12s. Those mothers are heavy. Asked the guy to cut them in half for me. He says, "our saw is broken." I said, "there's probably $100,000 worth of saws in this store. Are they all broken ?" No response. So, no purchase.

I hate it when people put foo-foo coffee in the office coffee maker. Why don't they just piss in it ? It'd taste better. Takes 2 weeks to get the french vanilla taste outta the machine.

I hate it when women go to the grocery store half naked with their boobs and asscheeks hanging out and act as if you're a pervert when you look at them. Funny, these same women would be even more pissed if nobody looked at them.

I hate it when some self-righteous bastid who doesn't know me calls me a racist a**hole because of the way they interpret one of my comments (which was about football, not race). I hope Libertad76 reads this.

I hate it that a**holes get better treatment in the store than I do. You know, the kind that screams "I want to see the manager" and then plays a get-over game to get what they want. Bad behavior shouldn't be rewarded this way.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

We are entitled to look at anything we want to in public. If they bring it out of the house, we can ogle it. I do try to be discrete when ogling younger women, however. I was staring overtly at a gorgeous, melon-breasted redhead in the grocery store recently . . . until her mother came and stood between us and glared at me intensely, and I realized that the girl was probably 16 going on 21.

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

It's called being an attorney

8. Berge

Berge Founding Member

"Guess what?......." <long pause> ....
    "Do I really have to guess?"......
    "I.. I guess not.."

Stupid people...

9. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

"With all due respect"

I can't stand that

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

glad i read the entire thread since this was what I was gonna post.

not allowed to use in ours but I hate the fact its even near them.

Also "men" who are regulars at Starbucks and order an espresso macchiato chocolate mocha iced caramel frappuccino make me sick. save your ten bucks and make some coffee. i've been inside one once since my g/f loves this crap.

lo and behold i discovered coffee is now served cold. I had to search the web to find a menu just to type this.

http://www.culturalarts.com/starbucksmenu.asp

last but not least, people who use their fingers as "quotes" when speaking. UGH.