$90 Million Later....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hawker45, May 8, 2006.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I can tell you're joking. NOBODY ever once washed their hands in the 'Dome. :hihi:

2. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Speaking of putting in fatcat suites, here's how you spot an Iowa Millionaire:

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

:thumb:

Well when you gotta go, you gotta go...:hihi: It's funny trying to avoid eye contact...or tool to eye contact at the "sink". :rofl:

4. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

yeah.. you just look up and hope you dont piss on your (or anyone elses) shoe..

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

:hihi:

Other than that, Hawker45, I'd say that your renovations look and sound great. :thumb:

6. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Thanks A'Bengal, after much debate we're keeping the pink visitor locker rooms (with the soft "distant" music piped in with no volume controls on the wall) and the visitor's tunnel will be kept. It's only 6 feet high... Hayden Fry wanted opposing teams to have to "bow down" as they entered the field.

Three things I wanted to see that got voted down:

1) The "Alex Karras Gambling Center and Game Room", where fans could come and place illegal bets on other games being played.
    2) The "Ronnie Harmon Ball-Handling Center", where children could learn different ways to fumble footballs. (Harmon, in his final game, mysteriously fumbled four times in a bowl game, twice when he was untouched, after having fumbled only once during the regular season)
    3) The "Connie Hawkins Seaweed Control Center", where children could see the negative impact that occurs when seaweed is allowed to grow in Iowa. (Hawkins, during his one year at Iowa before going pro, was apparently paid by a booster to keep seaweed from growing in Kinnick Stadium)

But, short of that, I think the new stadium will be great!!:thumb:

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Ah...the Walter "Pay me a Million" Lewis Syndrome. Former Bama QB who was rumored to have been payed to throw the game and threw 4 interceptions in their bowl game in 87...just what I heard...don't shoot the messenger.:shock:

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I think that's AWESOME!