90 thousand at Bama?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CoastalNole, Apr 21, 2007.

1. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

[​IMG]

Those LSU helmets look a bit ragged don't you think?:shock:

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Any coincidence they're gold rather than......say....white?? :grin:

Look like shower caps.

3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

You are close, but not totally on the mark. Yes, there is a lot of excitement within our fan base. But, these expectations aren't unreal (insert delusional :) )

Funny. I see a Bama fan pointing to the 70's...and see an LSU fan making fun of it. W vs L's...makes a lot of difference when you look back at history, doesn't it?

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The Bama fan attitude that their success in the 70's somehow entitles them to permanent dominant SEC status is what makes many opponents around the SEC disrespect Bama like they do, Terry.

Times have changed. Bama has a right to be proud of its 20th century record. But in this century, Bama doesn't rate automatic respect. Respect has to be earned . . . over and over again. Nick may take you right back to the top, but then again, he may not.

Swagger from Bama at this point is a bit premature, amigo.

1 person likes this.
  5. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Tuscaloosa is harder to find than the dullest village on the plains. Unlike the "dullest village" on the plains, Tuscaloosa can not be detected when the wind shifts.

Should you need the previous statement translated into villageese..........moooooooooooo.

6. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

I'm so happy for Bama to have a more then capacity crowd for their Spring game. It just underlines how desperate they are to be where LSU is. All their fans got to feel good at the beginning and end and talk about how great they are. The also have a coach from LSU who has a NC under his belt from LSU. Does this qualify for a Iwannabe like LSU?

7. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

That's because so many bama fans can't read and don't know where to exit off I-65. :hihi:

That of course is kidding but I would disappointed if after all those people got in free they then donated less than $1.00 a piece for support of the tornado victims in Enterprise.:dis:

8. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

Umm, no. I've been to both, and I truly felt accomplished when I found the AU campus. All of those back roads and state highways threw me off.

9. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

I've had a sinus condition since I was a child that practically forces me to mouth breathe. It hasn't been fodder for teasing since I was in kindergarten. Which says a lot for someone's educational level/emotional age.

10. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

How is the Bama spring game structured? And was it free to get in? If so, it's still impressive, I'm just wondering.