A Belated Congrats

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Just wanted to say congrats on a great win. I watched the game at my daughter's home in Orlando and just now getting home to my computer.
    It was an exciting game to the end as usual. I just wish Auburn and LSU could play a game free of of al the controversy that seems to follow us every year. I thought both HCs made dumb decisions at the end. Miles was really lucky that pass was complete or you guys would be after his head today. And Tubs should have kicked the ball deep on our last kickoff. JMHO.

In any event I hope ya'll go undefeated the rest of the way, win the SECC and the big one against Ohio St. or whoever.

Beat Bama!!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

I was cussing Auburn the 1st half. LOL. But I hear ya. It would be nice wouldn't it? Good game and now i'm rooting for ya to kill Bama. Do not let us down.

3. edyel

edyel edyel

PT,you have knowledge of the game,class,and coconuts almost as big as LM. You are one of a few outside posters that I have a lot of respect for. TO THE GAME!!!!:thumb:

4. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Bump to that. There's few respectable rival fans but there are some out there. Nice to have them here.

5. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Thanks to all but I don't I don't agree on the coconuts:hihi:

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

heckuva game, your team played tough (except for one dumba$$ O-Lineman)
    good luck the rest of the way :lsup: