A brief list of some of Bush's lies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 3, 2006.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

lets get back on topic. rex deserves that.

so i went to my first mets game this year. i'll tell you what fellas, it sure doesnt feel like baseball season. i froze my ****ing ass off. and i am a hardcore mofo i can take some cold. but over the offseason i forgot how windy it gets at shea, crikey! i should have known when i woke this morning to a snowstorm that it was gonna be frigid at shea. the snow burned off the ground in the sun today, but it was still wicked cold in the swirling winds at shea.

plus william wagner blew a save and gave up a dinger to the nats in the 9th. that damn wagner, he is supposed to hit triple digits on the gun, but the scoreboard only shows 93! my mom would take you deep if you came at her with 93 mph.

anyways, the metropolitans are 1-1 and tied for the lead with everyone else. i picked up tickets to pedro's debut tomorrow, that should be a W.

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I hate baseball.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

i love everything about it.

my experience is that baseball fanaticism is often a father-son thing, if your dad got you into it when you were a kid, you stick with it.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

to stay on topic, I saw emeril making corndogs in the oven as he did a show with the kids helping him. emeril is like the best dude ever dealing with kids which means hes probably a great dad who cooks awesome corndogs whenever you want them.

Not to mention all the women who are smitten with a dude who cooks better than them then treats their kids like gold. I bet he tags all the milfs while the corndogs are in the oven.

also, have you ever tasted rachel's pie? its fantastic.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Agreed. Without that significance, the game is pretty boring. And my Dad couldn't get me into watching any sports when I was a kid no matter what he tried. We did go to a couple Astros games which was a fun outing, but I still never got into it. I even played baseball for several years, and unless you're batting - it's still a boring game 80% of the time.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

your dad is a bad parent. he should have taught you that baseball is not boring. it is perfect.

7. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

$40 a day is a good one too. Check it out if you haven't already.

8. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Hey guys, I'm trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Any suggestions?

9. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I'm going T-Bozzle. (Taco Bell for the uninitiated)

10. martin

martin Banned Forever