A couple of thoughts from an Aggie...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Whiskey Aggie, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Whiskey Aggie

Whiskey Aggie Founding Member

What can I say... Great weekend, guys!! You are some of the most gracious hosts, and are very knowledgeable and fun baseball fans. We ate lots of food, drank tons of beer and had many a great conversation with LSU fans before, during and after the games.... for those that stopped by our tailgate, I hope you had a good time!!

I think you guys are top notch, class act fans unlike what some of those other SEC ****s say about you guys... This Aggie is pulling for you guys to bring home your 6TH NATIONAL TITLE...

Gig'em and Geaux Tigahs!!

P.S. Beat the **** out of Texass if by chance you guys meet up in the CWS final!!!:thumb:

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Thanks Whiskey Aggie.

It's not fun watching your team lose but I hope you had a good time anyway. That game was a nail-biter. That 1st round pitcher you've got is awesome and he pitched his heart out.

Take care.

3. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Thanks for the kind comments Aggie. Glad you had a good time at the Box. Jackson was an absolute stud on Sunday, just seemed to run out of gas in the 9th. Once again thanks for the comments, and if we meet UT, we'll try to do our part to make you happy.

4. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

I love classy posts. Good luck to the Ags in the future.

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Thanks Whiskey, glad you were treated so well and had a good time in a losing effort. Now, please go to all of the Auburn boards in particular and post the same things so you can get flamed and have a little fight with all of the. Of course they would just accuse you of being an undercover LSU corndog probably.

Hope you didn't gewt too many of our Tiger fans drunk.

6. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

You are the the man. Hope to have you back soon. I read some of the p[osts on the Aggie board and it seems the verdict is split although most of the nays were from those who didn't attend the games. Come on back anytime. We enjoy classy fans.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I don't want to like the Aggies. I want to hate the Aggies. You are making it hard for me to hate the Aggies. Glad you had a good time.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

A1 stud in jackson. Glad you enjoyed your stay....and hang in there with your coach. Dont let the nay-sayers run him out of town as some were yapping. After losing everyone in the draft last year, it was a remarkable season. Congrats. Hope to whip the teasips for you.

9. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Great post, WhiskyAggie.

You brought your best, and gave us a GREAT battle.

You represented with style, but acknowledged the outcome with class like a true fan should.

It just goes to show you that if you bring class, you'll get class in return.

That's pretty much a universal axiom no matter where life takes you.

Thanks for the kind wishes and yes, we'd LOVE to powder the Wronghorns.

We STILL owe them for the Cotton Bowl...

We salute you, our College Station friend.... :thumb:

10. Whiskey Aggie

Whiskey Aggie Founding Member

who knows... I'll hang around here through the CWS, and I'll probably pop in from time to time in football season to see how you guys are doing...

We are off the week you guys play Ole Piss, so I may make my way down there for that one.

Good Luck this week!!:thumb: