A court victory!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CParso, Feb 18, 2006.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

aww, cmon red. that line was funny I just did it at your expense due to the levis boycott. I thought your comment was comical. Actually, I dont have to win an argument against you because 99% of the time you're beaten by most who do oppose you but you're too hung up on your moderate position to realize it. its pretty funny actually. this thread is a great example. SabanFan may be bitter but his logic far supercedes yours on most accounts.

I could probably dominate you in a debate on anything from sports to politics if I felt the need but martian usually handles that well enough to let me just peruse the bloodbath. It gives me great entertainment during my many 16 hour days. I offer a belated thank you for it and enourage you to keep up the good work.

You can ignore me all you wish, it doesn't detract the great wit and knowledge I bring forth. You should just accept it and embrace it like the rest. you'll be better off for it**.

**kidding red, you're just my favorite mark. I should not take jabs at you since you're a good dude but its hard to resist sometimes and you're usually a good sport. I am just a smartass by default.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Bitter?? Moi??:confused:

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You're wearing Levis right now aren't you. Why do you hate the Boy Scouts?

Well, you haven't so far . . .

I should have said "fencepost", shouldn't I? It would have been a better comeback. And, since you missed it, I'll point out that I jab you with the ignore thing because you hate to be ignored, 'ya Prima Donna. Worked, didn't it? You dish it out, amigo, and sometimes you must take it.

4. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

This thread has to be one of the most interesting and entertaining I've read here. All of you who contributed deserve a standing ovulation.:hihi: