A Cure for the Dropsies?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TC, Oct 8, 2007.

1. TC

TC Le Big Mac

Can we force JMitchell and BLaFell to have lasik surgery just as DBowe did after his junior year? :lol:

That procedure not only cured DBowe's dropsies, but made him a #1 draft pick!:shock:

If Early doesn't come back at 100% (which, with a bad groin, is possible), the undependable WRs are going to cost the Tigers a game. :sob:

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I wonder if LSU paid for the surgery or Bowe. Is that covered under athlete's insurance policy?

3. PhilosophyAskew

PhilosophyAskew Founding Member

Why don't we just yank a trick from the MLB?
    [​IMG]

4. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

I hate that stuff!! Smells horrible and I would get it all over my hands and uniform when I was a bat girl. Finally started picking up the bats by the barrell no matter who the player was. :wink:

1 person likes this.
  5. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

<--- Remembers when cornerbacks like Lester Hayes would get stickum on everything. Used to gum up the balls so bad that QBs could get a nice spiral. Then they outlawed the stuff.

[​IMG]

6. raysez

raysez Freshman

I agree. Posted the same thing. This is a real concern for me and others. Some have suggested giving Tolliver and Byrd more PT. Any thoughts?

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dang, if they're "Undependable" what are Florida's? LaFell had 6 catches for 73 yards and Florida's leading receiver, Harvin, had 4 for 58.

Second: For us, Mitchell had 2 catches for 30 whereas: UF's second receiver, Cornelius Ingram, had 2 for 43 yards.

I know LaFell is dropping some catchable balls too but he's going to be fine. Sometimes I wonder if some people really watch the game. :hihi:

8. LSUTiga

Byrd? In the UF game, he had 3 catches for 20 and a touchdown. Not sure how much, exactly, how many plays he was on the field, but he is playing.

9. PhilosophyAskew

PhilosophyAskew Founding Member

I agree with you to some extent. However dropping passes doesn't help Flynn's confidence, which has seemed to be roller-coaster-ish this season. That 3rd down drop right in the numbers to Lafell over the middle killed the drive and any momentum LSU had gained this past weekend.

That said, I think it's just a lack of concentration. I look at schools like Hawaii and Boise St and wonder how in the world the make the passing game look so easy. I think it was Texas Tech that used the tennis ball launcher to teach recievers how to concentrate on the ball.

We get the drops under control and I think games get a little more lop-sided.

1 person likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

I agree with you as well but the passes behind LaFell don't help his confidence either. :wink: