A favor to ask the ownership...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Jan 19, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Can we put the Recruiting Board on the "Forum Menu" toolbar up top?

It's much easier to navigate when you're actually on the recruiting board to just click on that to get back to the Recruiting board's main thread view than it is to try to go back and forth between the Forum and then click up top on the Recruiting Forum link...

Seems like it would be easier to navigate the different boards on the site...

Just a humble request...

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Done.

3. TigerEducated

Thanks...What a breath of fresh air...Ownership quickly and positively responsive to member requests and suggestions...

Brett, you ever thought about opening up a Customer Service Consultancy Firm?

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I find it easier to just go the "first unread post" link then you can view all new threads in all categories. Of course, my job allows me to check the forum on a regular basis so that might not work for all users.

5. TigerEducated

SabanFan...I just want to be able to access any board on the site from that menu, instead of having to go back to the Forum main board, and then clicking back to the Recruiting Board...

6. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Thanks. You're right, TigerForums.com members are customers and you've got to give customers what they want as long as it's feasible.