a few minor tidbits on darrell arthur

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by EVILTWIN, Apr 21, 2006.

1. EVILTWIN

EVILTWIN Freshman

still cant really get a real focus on what this kid is up to at this point. i talked to several sources today and all got a different story from each one. i have heard kansas, baylor, ou, texas and lsu names all tied to him.

fans at each one of these schools think they gonna get him.

i know one thing to be a fact. lsu is in on him. butch and the mother have recently struck up a good relationship and this should help. the kid pronounces his name "durel" according to the mother.

darrell arthur is definately coming in for unofficial visit. i have heard some sources say that unofficial visit would take place today, some say this weekend and i have some who now say it will take place next weekend. i am hearing that arthur is scheduled to play at a basketball tournament that is scheduled to take place in scottlandville louisiana in about two weeks.

lsu coaches think they got a shot. people close to these coaches seem to think an lsu/ou battle. recruiting experts give the edge to a variety of schools with lsu being in the mix and sometimes not.

at this point in time i think this thing is wide open with anybodys guess as good as any?!?!?! i wish i had something more concrete......it just isnt there yet! heck, this kid may very well just "wing it" when all is said and done. :)

2. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

and this couldn't go in the 3 page long thread about arthur 1 below this?

3. MeauxJeaux

MeauxJeaux Founding Member

Thanks for the info.
    :thumb:

4. LSU

LSU Founding Member

If this is a real EVILTWIN, there's absolutely no reason he should post in another thread. Long live the EVILTWINs.

5. marcnbc

marcnbc Founding Member

ET if this is the original, glad to have you over here. My office has banned the lair and would love seeing post over here during the day.