A Few Quick Notes . . .

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by chuck, Nov 9, 2002.

1. chuck

chuck Founding Member

1) Congrats on a big win. Doesn't matter if people think you deserve it or not . .as someone said below . .theres no column for "deserved to win." I didn't see it until the replay during the 4th quarter of the OM vs. UGA game . .but wow . .

2) Just b/c of the quality of talent that you will be against and the fact that they are week after week games . .I still think it will be tough for LSU to win out. But it is certainly a huge possibility. If you guys do win out . there is no question that you are the hands down SEC West Champs . .that will be an impressive run.

3) The reason I missed all of the games today was b/c I was at Kyle Field for the A&M vs. OK game. Absolutely amazing. Whenever posts are started about Fran or Tubby going to A&M fans of both schools come back saying A&M doesn't have the same benefits that schools like Auburn and Alabama have. After seeing the environment today . . I can confirm that those people were wrong. Electric is the only word I can use to describe it. Wow. Texastigers . . you and me get to enjoy a week of Aggies messing with UTers about their inability to beat Oklahoma . .should be fun.

Again. . congrats!

2. Bengal Stan

Bengal Stan Freshman

Screw the Aggies. The Texas Lonhorns are their daddy.

Texas will beat the Faggies by 2 TDs. Tubberville has a better job at Auburn than at the Faggie University.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Yup should be an interesting week in the office. I have OU, A&M and UT, (Texas Tech) as well in the office.
    I am surrounded by big 12.

My best Employee lives and dies OU, I am sure he will not be pleased.

I posted a question for you.

4. chuck

chuck Founding Member

yeah

I have all type at my office too. I actually have two LSU folks, one Tennessee guy, one Bama guy and then me representing the SEC . .we also have two Texas folks, a Aggie, a Vtech Hokie and a Sooner . . Monday's at the office are always fun. . you are never sure what direction to send the smack, or which direction it is coming from.