A few years from now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

people will look at the 9 point difference in the margin of victory of Connecticuts win over Georgia Tech and might be fooled into thinking it was a decent game.

2. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Conn and Duke was the real game.

3. Obi-Wan Tiger

Obi-Wan Tiger Founding Member

Just another reason that they should re-seed the teams before the Final Four. Although I will say, even though I don't think it would have changed the end result, Ga Tech should have started fouling much much earlier. UConn is not a very good FT shooting team. Just fouling when they did brought it down from 25 points to single digits.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Funny thing is Ga Tech shot worse from the line than UCONN, just like from the field. Couldn't believe they missed so many open looks tonight. Packer kept giving UCONN credit for playing great D but in the first half Ga Tech was just missing wide open 3's and even mid range shots.

5. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

The final four will never be reseeded as doing that would cause havoc in America's Favorite Gambling Game : NCAA bracket pools. They won't admit that they like the gambling involved but it defintely increases ratings which CBS pays the big bucks for.

6. Speagle23

Speagle23 Founding Member

I think all the real game that I enjoyed watching was the St. JOes game. I really don't like duke, I think that Duke is well over-rated. A game that UCONN played that showed that they were really ready for this was when they played the Pittsburgh Panthers for the "Big East Title". They came from well behinde to wining the game. That shows that they are really a well rounded team. I am very happy for them and wish them all my luck. I was happy that a team from the "Big East" won because I am a Pittburgh Panther basketball fan. I don't really like the LSU Tiger Basketball. I love there football team tho.

- Brittany

7. Obi-Wan Tiger

Obi-Wan Tiger Founding Member

Yeah, you're right...didn't think of that. But if they seeded the teams 1-64 in addition to the regional seedings, seems like it could still be worked out.