A Game of Thrones Season 6 HBO.

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LaSalleAve, Feb 21, 2016.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

In the show Mel has already made a sacrifice of "king's blood". I don't think she used up that power on the battle with the Boltons since she went missing beforehand. In the books the battle hasn't occurred yet, nor the sacrifice of Shireen, so we shall see.

I doubt Lady Stoneheart would take too kindly to Jon being added to the crew; She hated him in life.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

True but, her part has been cut, the Manderlays cut as well so the Umbers will probably take their place. The show has continuously merged roles in the show without having to cast certain characters.

What happens with Jaime? He is supposed to be in the Riverlands, with Brienne looking for him. In the show Oberyn's old lady kills Myrcella, and they have Tristane as a hostage, Doran's son. I guess what happens there is Jamie accuses Dorne of killing the princess and holds Tristane hostage, Ellaria will deny she had anything to do with Myrcella's death and will claim the Lannisters are lying to Doran.

I'm interested in seeing where they go from here.

One thing is for sure, Ramsay Bolton must die. This is an even season, so hopefully they stay on course and let bad guys die in the even seasons, where the odd seasons always have the good guys die.

3. locoguano

Aegon has not appeared either... I'm curious if he will just be dragon food or be revealed as a fraud in the books.
    I can't wait for Doran Martell to suddenly grow balls and reveal that he is planning to help Daenerys.

4. LaSalleAve

I'm thinking he's Faegon in the books and a no show in the show. Show Doran will have to decide if he believes Ellaria or not, she will lie and say the Lannisters are lying and holding Tristane hostage, forcing Doran's hand. I can't imagine Doran knew about the poisoning of Myrcella, because his son is going with Jamie.

It's funny because everyone wants to know what happens to the main characters and their arc's and who fights who, meanwhile there is an army of ice zombies north.

5. locoguano

Martin said that the ending will be "bitter sweet". Ultimately, Jon, Daeny, and Tyrion will stop the zombies and die doing it. Meanwhile, in the South politics will continue as usual...

6. LaSalleAve

So they are your 3 dragon riders? Do you think any of the Starks can warg into a dragon?

7. LaSalleAve

New trailer is out. Looks like Mel is standing over Jon's corpse.

8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Davos protecting the Snow's corpse from I assume burning burial. Or maybe the Night's Watch needs proof of death for Ramsey? Can't wait...

Been reading about a potential HBO prequel movie of Robert's Rebellion too. Tom Hardy as Robert gets my vote.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Just watched it again and paused it at that scene. That looks like man hands.

10. LaSalleAve

With breasts?