A Game of Thrones Season 6 HBO.

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LaSalleAve, Feb 21, 2016.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

I can't wait to see the Battle of the Trident and the Tower of Joy.

Oh, and Jon is...
    Alive. Leaked shots of Jon in Stark armor match scenes in the new trailer of a battle between the Boltons and Wildlings/Lords of the North.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Ned was in the trailer, so yeah looks like we get Tower of Joy, and the R+L=J reveal.

4. LaSalleAve

Yeah you're right, it's Davos. But that just confirms it too, like loco said, he is protecting the body. Mel will raise him. He won't be the same, remember what Beric said, you always come back a little different each time, and this would also explain why they negated to bring Catelyn back as Stoneheart, too many corpse animations.

5. LaSalleAve

Has anyone been cast as Howland Reed?

6. bhelmLSU

I don't think who it is debunks the Mel theory in any way but it can't be Davos given whoever it is has all of his fingers.

7. LaSalleAve

Oh shit you're right. Duh

8. LaSalleAve

Davos grabbing Longclaw while in the room with Jon's corpse. "I'm not much of a fighter so apologies for what I'm about to do" maybe they want to burn Jon and he is protecting him? If somehow they don't bring Jon back what's the point of the Tower of Joy scene?

9. bhelmLSU

Ok...last off the wall prediction. Mel may have some tie but Snow ultimately reborn in the fire like his Aunt, the Queen of Dragons. Maybe with "Light Bringer"by his side which Mel has been preaching. I am sure the wait for what happens with Snow is not over.

I also think there is a 3rd Targaryen for the 3rd Dragon and I think this is a main character in show yet to be revealed. Maybe I am over thinking the subtle hints. I'm ready after reading too many theories.

10. LaSalleAve

3rd dragon rider doesn't mean it has to be a Targaryean. You're forgetting Brandon Stark. "You will never walk again, but you will fly". In the books there is a dude who is supposedly Aegon, Rhaegar's son who was smuggled out and protected by Jon Connington. But many believe he is a fake. Episode 1 started great but ended terribly. I sure didn't see what happened in Dorne coming.